Wetlook-Online

Message # 74101.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Good job Dima Additional question

Date: Sun 22/07/18 21:56:18 GMT

Name: Nick ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Generally I'm fine as long as the jeans are nice and tight and look good when wet. But I totally agree that name brands is an even bigger turn on. I would absolutely love to see Dima's models wear more Levis and AE, etc...
In reply to Message (74101.1.1) Drink Me Re:Good job Dima Additional question

By Mr. X - uu Sun 22/07/18 21:32:25 GMT

Just open them in new tabs. Whenever I check the site each day and find new ones, I click them with my mouse wheel (opens them in new tabs, if yours doesn't work, right click a link and open in new tab). The random sets that appear at the top are always different, so sometimes I may want to look at an old one (or a few) again, but clicking on one loads that one, and if I go back, the random ones just there will be gone.

On a side note, kudos to Dima for taking our suggestions and going through with some of them. I emailed the wetlooker address and an employee gave me 2 free videos and said she'd pass on my suggestions. Aside from video quality and length, I suggested he or the models try to get some more name brand (US name brand at least) jeans. He claimed to have hundreds of sets not yet uploaded, so I figured it would be a while to get around to that suggestion, but the other day, I saw a set with American Eagle jeans, so maybe he had a set and pulled it to the top.

I don't know about anyone else, but where I live, there are flea markets and (no offense to anyone) Mexicans are predominant around the flea markets and they sell lots of clothes. They sell odd looking faded jeans with more than the 2 front, back, and watch pockets or they have odd waists, and they put them on curvy mannequins. When I look at wet jeans and see random no name brands (I'm fine with plain 5 pocket jeans with no arcuates on the back pockets), it sort of turns me off. Jeansgetwet has a ton of videos, mostly topless in jeans, mostly in the shower, and a lot of them get pirated easily, yet I would rather buy someone else's video than pirate one of theirs because I can't get past the jeans.

In reply to Message (74101.1) None Re:Good job Dima Additional question

By sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Sun 22/07/18 19:31:46 GMT

I notice that when I click on a set to view the samples, then click back to the previous page, it defaults back to the top of the page, instead of where I left off. It can be tedious to have to re-scroll back down or up after each page viewing. This is not a recent issue, just one I had been meaning to ask about. Any thoughts?

SBF

In reply to Message (74101) Thumbs Up Good job Dima

By Nick - uu Sun 22/07/18 16:17:12 GMT

Thanks Dima for adding the selectable page numbers at the top. It makes it much easier to navigate through all of your sets - a good alternative to the previous "All sets on one page" function.

Cheers,

Nick

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]