MyWetloook

Message # 74043.2.1

Subject: Note Re:Let's also talk this Dima

Date: Tue 17/07/18 12:04:36 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Dima, I have always loved the way you respond quickly and quietly to criticism. I really hope you can escape in the future from the imposed short format you now use, which I believe is generally not longer than a few minutes. Let the girls themselves participate in the scenario, let them do what they want, so it becomes more natural. In my view a video of a natural sequence is what most people prefer nowadays, but there might be people who want photos instead of video. Make it subject of one of your mini-surveys, just ask what people prefer.

Your greatest asset is the beauty of your models, but for years now I believe that all kind of hindrances, technical and other, prevent you from using that potential at full.

In reply to Message (74043.2) None Re:Let's also talk this Dima

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 17/07/18 11:07:42 GMT

Dear, plonss.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your great activity on this forum, and also thank for last purchases and feedback.

Personally, I am fully on your side and when I started wetlooker.com project, I belived that we can produce 1 seets per day, or 2-3 per week. But reality, market, business can not allow us to do it.

We constantly try to break it with quality improvement. Right now we have 1000 yet unposted sets, which should be published, so right now tempo is about 10 sets per day, and it will be slower later, because right now we are trying to produce less amount of sets per session.

We can not produce only 1 or 3 sets per single session, because expenses (rent, model, transportation, salaries for photographers, video and assistant) will be much more that potential revenue from it (or from our best sets at current moment.

You can not believe, but we spend a little bit more than get from it (and at summer it's MUCH more).

1) Yes, we do! Last sets with ms- prefix and great numbers (ms-1700+) is in new style, more time, more attention

2) Yes, we already established scenario (because, you can see, there is a lot of tastes and each one would like to see special moments) and now we can give more freedom to models, to do it in more natural way.

Thank you.

In reply to Message (74043) Note Let's also talk this Dima

By plonss - nl Tue 17/07/18 07:16:19 GMT

Your worldcup discount for individual sets prompted me to buy some sets, Normally I would not have taken “the risk”, because I never got fully satisfied with my prior purchases, and did not get receive any set I cherished afterwards and want to watch again and again as some sets of other producers. The reason is that I found many elements that spoilt for me the wetlook experience.

So I was anxious to know whether your sets improved (in my eyes, I should stress, it is subjectively what I say, others may love it).  I bought a newer set in a pool, and an somewhat older one (a year or so) at a beach. The newer one was technically of higher quality than the other one, still with the newer one as well there are elements that will prevent me from buying further sets. Here are some notes.

- The video is a by product of the photos. So you will see the girl posing all  the time, instead of some natural action. Of course I am aware this has to do with a time constraint. Since you aim at mass production, there is probably no time for such a  natural story without unnatural poses. I also noted that the girl arrived with slightly wet hair. That spoilt a lot for me, because it is such a clear indication that the girl did one set shortly before, changed clothes and did it again, that the whole act had not much to do with a wish of the girl to become wet etc etc. A clear sign of industrial production thus.

- The video of a year ago was much worse. I choose the video because I found the outfit of the girl as seen on the photos extremely sexy. But there was much to spoil the wetlook experience here, at least for me. One of them was that the photographer did not venture himself in the sea, so all the action, including the important action of getting wet, was far away and hardly visible. Moreover the girl had a bag with her, and was endlessly occupied of caring for that bag, often holding the bag in front of her, making it impossible to see her body completely. This “bag action” also spoilt the idea that she was doing something she liked, it was again just the pose for the photographer that determined the action. At last my  girl appeared in full glory at the shore in her wet outfit. Her hair was still partly dry. I hoped that she would dive in and swim, and that her hair would get wet, and that I would get a sense of adventure. No Sir, the video ended, and my girl disappeared leaving me with 150 photographs or so, half of which are filled with that stupid “bag action”.

My recommendations

If I was you, I would

1. concentrate more on quality than quantity

2. decide whether the video will be central to your production or the photos. If is the video, just abandon this idea of posing for the camera in all kind of unnatural positions. Just let the girl act more natural according to a pre-agreed scenario, and take time, so that you can remove bad moments afterwards.

I know you have a lot of fans out there, so probably I am in a minority position, and after my recent purchases I rediscovered that I probably never will get satisfied with your way of production. Let it be, just my few cents….. and a small hope you will change your approach, albeit very small, because I believe my wishes are non compatible with the mass production you keep up.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]