MyWetloook

Message # 74041.19.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice man :)

Date: Tue 17/07/18 11:25:30 GMT

Name: Finder uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That was actually really nice I buy asap.
In reply to Message (74041.19.1.1) None Wedding dresses for you!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 17/07/18 11:09:36 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/?p=65707
In reply to Message (74041.19.1) Info Re:Let's talk about legs!

By Finder - uu Tue 17/07/18 08:51:46 GMT

I love a wet wedding dress, however im not sure Dima will do any. A succesfull weddingdress set cost to much for the average wetlook producer to make, I cannot remind me of any weddingdress set made by a producer that is good. All are flimzy cheap dresses. And made with no passion. Sorry to say it but thatīs how it is.
In reply to Message (74041.19) Drink Me Re:Let's talk about legs!

By RoscoeBC - uu Tue 17/07/18 07:33:21 GMT

Yes, lets talk about legs :).  Just my opinion, and I'm including my spending Internet wide, not just at Wetlooker...

My absolute favorites are tall, slim girls stylishly dressed in very short skirts or dresses with seriously high heels (around here we call them F***k-Me Pumps :) ), and lacy topped back seamed stockings with at least an occasional glimpse of bare skin above the stocking tops.  And the shoes have to stay on!  No cop outs! :).  When I see that, I get stupid and spend money like a drunken sailor, online or in a local club :).  That's how I ended up married.  She got me by the ba**s :).  Yeah, I know I'm being pretty specific, the number of these sets that I have collected from the entire Internet I could count on one hand, but they are my favorites.

I think fitted suits (classy looking jacket and skirt with a sexy blouse, or no blouse) are great.  The ultimate would be a fitted suit that also met the above description, although a longer business skirt that rides up in some shots to show a lot of leg and stocking tops is a show stopper also, maybe even better :).  It triggers that "She is dressed way to well to be doing this, she must really want to turn me on" naughtyness factor :).  

I'd also like to see more formal dresses (especially ones that get revealing when wet) or wedding dresses.  Light colored backless, bra-less, unlined satin dresses with nothing but maybe stockings underneath, Yeah, that is a show, bring them on :).

Most of my other favorites are still tall, slim girls in short skirts or dresses, and high heels, with at least panty hose unless they have great legs and aren't aren't too pale looking, or the whole dress goes clingy and there is very little or absolutely nothing under it :).  Yeah, I know,  I'm so predictable, but I'm hooked on great legs and firm little derrieres.  

I have bought sets of girls in pants, but very few, actually two.  One was a gorgeous girl with legs that went on forever and a great little derriere, in a nice suit with awesome stretch pants and a satin blouse, av354.  The other was Anya004, Gorgeous girl, immaculate outfit, tweed jacket over a white blouse with a tasteful scarf, nice stretch jeans that looked painted on, and great high heeled boots.  Way too well turned out to be going for a swim, but she did with a big smile for the camera.  Yeah, my kind of girl, even if she was wearing jeans.  

My spending (Internet wide, not just wetlooker)?

Bare feet, $0

Cutting or ripping, $0

Leather $0

Torn up jeans $0

Smoking $0

Roscoe

In reply to Message (74041) None Let's talk about legs!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Mon 16/07/18 21:50:37 GMT

Dear friends!

Thank you for all you replies about top clothes, I will process and systematize it soon, in order to make recipes and requirments for our models to try to satisfy each your taste!

Let's try to collect all wishes about bottom.

1. Jeans, shorts, skirts, pantyhose, joga pants or leggins?

White pants, black or blue jeans?

Keds, sneakers, shoes, high heels, rubber boots, uggs or anything else?

Shoes on barefoot, on with socks (white/colored), or just barefoot at all?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]