WetlookPro

Message # 74022.1

Subject: None Re:Message to Dima from Wetlooker

Date: Sat 14/07/18 21:14:40 GMT

Name: Dima ru

Email: dima@wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello, Nick!

Yes, It is my big fault and there is no excuses for it.

Sometimes I read it at night and left it to morning to reply, but at morning there is already urgent news from our sessions and so on...

So when I am online, I am trying to immediately reply to all urgent emails (no download links or missed sets), all clothes and behaviour requests I keep and mind and ask models and photographers to do it if possible from time to time.

Please, send one more time, if you did not received my answer!

Sorry for non answering sometimes, but I read all the messages and every time appreciate your feedback!

In reply to Message (74022) None Message to Dima from Wetlooker

By Nick - ca Sat 14/07/18 20:41:23 GMT

Hello Dima,

I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to post this on here for others to see and potentially start a constructive conversation about this matter. I'll be honest here, your work is amazing, you're by far my favorite Wetlook producer out there and I have bought many, many sets from your site (well over 300 now!), and they keep getting better in terms of overall quality.

Now, I write here to discuss customer feedback / enquiries. I have sent you a few e-mails over time with questions or requests, many of which were left unanswered (the more recent ones). I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. Now, in your defence, I believe you probably simply don't have enough time to respond to all e-mails from your customers/fans, but I strongly believe investing more time in doing so (or hiring additional people to do it) would benefit you in the long run (happier customers, more sales, more profit).

Please note that this is just some constructive criticism for you to consider, and not a complaint. I am sure others on this forum will agree with me on this. Finally, I just want to apologize if this has already been discussed in the past. I have only found out about this forum recently (the past couple months) so I don't know what has been discussed over the years.

Kind regards,

Nick, a big fan!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]