Wetlook-Online

Message # 74010.18

Subject: Happy Re:Ideas for top layer?

Date: Sun 15/07/18 06:21:13 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My opinion, I may be a minority here, but I know I represent a chunk of the market which you occasionally hit.  In other words, you sometimes deliver what I like, so I always check out your latest.  Some producers, I don't bother.

My fetish is about a girl getting wet wearing something that looks too nice to get wet, looks like she certainly wasn't planning on getting wet, but does it anyway to turn me on.  Better yet when it starts dressy and "sharp" or "smart", and gets clingy and/or revealing.  A proper lady with class deciding to show me what she's got :).  Your set, anya004 remains one of my favorites even though nothing shows.  But she was gorgeous, immaculately turned out, way too dressed up to go in the pool, and did it anyway with a big smile.  That was a big turn on.  Other notables, b10-maryG1, b9-kat2 and ga007.  Gorgeous girls stylishly dressed getting themselves soaked.

"Jacket, sweater, hoodie, ot just a shirt or T-shirt? Or as more layers as possible, or only see-throw?"

For me, sweaters, hoodies and T shirts are a non-starter, sweaters and hoodies cover the goodies.  Wet T shirts just have no style.  Might as well look at cheap naked pics, plenty of those around.  Nothing special.  Jackets?  Depends on what you mean.  An overcoat, as boring as a sweater or hoodie.  Can't see the girl.  If you mean a nice, fitted suit jacket, with a sheer blouse, or a blouse that goes sheer underneath, yeah, bring it on, as long as we get past the jacket.  Layers?  Never did understand that stuff.  Personally, I wanna see an attractive girl, not a ton of wet fabric.  The only layers I want to see are a fitted jacket eventually revealing a dressy blouse that goes sheer.  As far as see through?  I like boobs, or at least a chance to try to see boobs, a tease :).  I prefer a blouse that starts, or goes sheer, with no bra or a sexy, lacy bra that might just show a little nip :).  If all I can see is an opaque top, I'm disappointed.  At least let me strain to try to see the girls :).  The occasional exception is an opaque silk blouse with no bra clinging like a coat of paint :).  

"Jeans jackets? Leather?"

For me, yuck.  Jean jackets hide the girl's assets.  Total turnoff for me.  Leather?  OK, it's got a little turn on factor because it's too expensive to get wet, but it looks the same wet or dry, and reveals nothing.

Of course you're not addressing below the waist here.  I wanna see long legs, short skirts, stockings, outrageous heels, bare skin above the stocking tops :).  And taking the heels off before going into the pool is a big disappointment.  Jeans are a buzz kill for me, although stretch pants on a tall girl with a gorgeous little derriere like av354 has some appeal :).

In reply to Message (74010) None Ideas for top layer?

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Fri 13/07/18 16:13:00 GMT

I would like to ask forum members about your taste and preferences in top layer of clothes for our girls?

Should it be, and which kind of clothes do you prefer?

Jacket, sweater, hoodie, ot just a shirt or T-shirt? Or as more layers as possible, or only see-throw?

Jeans jackets? Leather?

Thank you for all your answers, it is very important for our way)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]