Wetlook-Online

Message # 74001.2

Subject: Info Not Possible

Date: Fri 13/07/18 14:21:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This forum was created in 1996 as an open forum with no account profiles or registration systrem. There is no way for us to create our own unique profiles or to stop other peiople from impersonating our chosen usernames. I have suggested to the forum owner many times over the last 20 years that this forum should be upgraded with an account registration system but the forum owner does not want to do this because it would involve scrapping this forum and installing a totally new forum software.

My opinion is that this forum is long overdue to be replaced with a modern forum system with registrations, but whenever this subject comes up for debate I seem to be in the minority because most people who have voiced their opinions say that they prefer things to stay they are - frozen in time since 1996.  So, the forum owner and the majority of folks on this forum seem to prefer leaving things the way they have been since 1996.....i.e. no account registrations, no ability to prevent people from impersonating you,  no ability to upload pics etc.

It is what at is and has been like this since 1996. It works just fine - like a trusty old Volkswagen Beetle - it gets you to where you want to go - but don't expect air conditioning or seat belts. .

In reply to Message (74001) Happy Help a brother out!

By Nick - ca Fri 13/07/18 06:12:51 GMT

Hello,

I'm Nick and just recently found out about this amazing forum. I have been a fan of Wetlook for a long time now, and have purchased lots of contents from different producers over the last 3-4 years, at least 90% being from Wetlooker.

I wish I had known about this forum sooner. Can anyone tell me how to go about creating an account for this website? I've been replying to threads as "Nick" or "Anonymous", and I would love to just create an account and always identify as that username.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Nick

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.146 seconds to generate ]