minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:48:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 73860.1.1

Subject: None Re:Any chance of an english translation?

Date: Thu 28/06/18 07:55:34 GMT

Name: Bernd uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Maybe one day. Thank you for reading my stories

In reply to Message (73860.1) Question Any chance of an english translation?

By Newwet - fr Wed 27/06/18 20:35:04 GMT

Hi Bernd,

I really liked the stories you published on fanfiktion.de, but i had to run them through Google Translate in order to read them, since my german is extremely limited. The results were not that great as you can guess.

Is there any chance you could offer an english translation of your stories? Given the great quality of the stories you shared with us in the past, i'd buy them in a heartbeat.

In reply to Message (73860) News/Mag/Book Wetlook Roman alsTaschenbuch: Wetlook-Liebe: Band 1 Sexy Miami

By Bernd - uu Wed 27/06/18 15:30:02 GMT

Website: https://www.amazon.de/Wetlook-Liebe-Band-1-Sexy-Miami/dp/198296507X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=153010966

Es gibt meinen aktuellen Wetlook Roman nun auch als gedrucktes Taschenbuch. :) 293 Seiten Wetlook Story

Dieser erotische Roman richtet sich insbesondere an die Freunde des Wetlook, bzw. genauer gesagt, der nassen Kleidung. Die Protagonisten Jennifer und Timo erleben darin allerlei Situationen, in denen sie teilweise, oder komplett nass werden. Dabei trägt vor allem Jennifer immer wieder verschiedene, interessante Outfits. Ich möchte nicht zu viel vorwegnehmen, aber diese bestehen aus den verschiedensten Materialien und auch das Schuhwerk ändert sich immer wieder. Die Gefühle kommen aber natürlich auch nicht zu kurz, denn die Beziehung der Beiden hatte zuletzt arg gelitten. Mithilfe des Urlaubes, welcher in diesem Roman beschrieben ist, versuchen sie wieder mehr zueinander zu finden. Ob ihnen das gelingen wird? Bitte beachten sie, dass dieses Buch sexuelle Beschreibungen beinhaltet und deshalb erst ab 18 Jahren zu empfehlen ist.

https://www.amazon.de/Wetlook-Liebe-Band-1-Sexy-Miami/dp/198296507X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530109661&sr=8-1&keywords=wetlook-liebe

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]