Wetlook-Online

Message # 73846

Subject: Happy Spontaneous Party Swim Last Night

Date: Mon 25/06/18 00:38:59 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We had a party last night and my wife and one of her lady friends went in the outdoor portable pool we have.   It is 2mX4m, and 120cm deep, so it isn't too bad.  My wife started it, just climbing up the ladder in her jeans and white blouse, and down the other side and into the pool and she started to swim around.  I had expected this as my wife said she would swim that night.  What surprised me is her friend, Anna, who was wearing black jeans and a red, clinging top immediately ran up the ladder and joined my wife in the pool.  Anna often swims with my wife in the pool but they have always worn bathing suits.  Anna does know about our liking of wet clothes, my wife has shown Anna photos.  The ladies looked great, when after about ten minutes of swimming, they climbed out of the pool, there jeans dripping wet and tight and shiny and their tops clinging to their bodies.  Both ladies were wearing bras.  From the smile on her face the whole time, I think Anna enjoyed her first wet look experience.  I hope she will do it again, when it is warmer.  I really wanted to join them in my jeans, t-shirt and sweater but it was just too cold for me.  The water temperature was about 16 C (61 F), and the air was a little colder.  That;'s just too cold for me, it isn't comfortable at all.  Oh well, next time.

Another guest at the party was a well known local female photographer.  She has her own studio and does indoor and out door glamor shoots as well as portraits and weddings.  My wife asked if she would do a wet clothing shoot as a gift for my birthday in a few months.  The photographer said sure, and she suggested an outdoor shoot, in the pool, and at a lake very close to our house.  She asked my wife to think about what she would wear and said she would come to the house and suggest what would look best in the photos.  She also said I was welcome to be there and I could take my own photos as well.  I can't wait!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]