MyWetloook

Message # 73738.1

Subject: Hello Re:Article about Beyonce's clothing line

Date: Mon 11/06/18 16:16:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's a double edged sword IMHO.....i.e. the more that clothing manufacturers blur the lines between what is street clothing and what is pool clothing....the less interested I become in that kind of apparel.

For example, wet t shirts used to be interesting for me, but ever since they invented "the swim vest" I lost all interest because now you see numerous girls wearing swim vests at the beach (especially surfers) but swim vests are made of a neoprene like material that are in no way comparable to a cotton t shirt when placed in water. Likewise, wet leggings are great if they are real street legal leggings, but these days they make leggings for aqua exercises that are no different to a scuba wet suit, and thus it becomes impervious to water, instead of reacting to the water. Same thing with a one piece swimsuit  vs a a dancers leotard.....the key thing is the fabric that is used ....i.e. does it react with the water and change shape color, cling or go see thru.....or does it stay impervious to water and nothing changes.

These days most modern fashions used for swimming are deliberately made of fabrics that are impervious to water and do not react to water (for obvious modesty reasons) and for me, that is bust, because unless the fabric reacts to the water and changes color, shape, clings or goes see thru, then that is as uninteresting as a girl wearing a scuba wetsuit. Rexine is another man-invented fabric that is a "wetlook killer" for me......it is often used in Bollywood rain scenes.....and that fabric is like wearing a suit of armor that prevents any wetlook effects from happening.

The problem is that fashion designers are not making street clothes that you can wear in the pool......they are making pool clothes that you can wear in the street.

In reply to Message (73738) Info Article about Beyonce's clothing line

By Mr Tobias - eu Sun 10/06/18 16:41:24 GMT

https://www.bustle.com/articles/153666-are-beyonces-ivy-park-clothes-waterproof-this-line-looks-pretty-multi-purpose

I read this with interest; there are a couple of videos within the article. I partucularly enjoyed reading that the author likes the idea of being able to swim in clothes she had been wearing all day.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]