minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:44:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 73729

Subject: None A TV-program hows it feels to swim or shower with clothes?

Date: Sat 09/06/18 16:48:53 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Website: http://wamflix.com/video/5b1ad78b999b943b048b4569/dannii-minogue-wetlo/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Like you see, they find the tv clip i searching about here before, MK make it possible, link up here.....

But that was not about wet clothes at all...but they was going in shower fully clothed like what they do on TV.

But i try to search about a clip there they are going just to do it.

A program presenter - journalist who will try how its feels to go in shower clothed.

Or how it is to try swimming with clothes.

Yeah, we have a clip from Swedish TV but its a male - winterclothed swim in pool.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/16395058/gissa-alex/gissa-alex-sasong-1-simma-over-bassangen-med-klader-pa

I thinking of the show we have in swedish TV before, The Brain Office, they are explore things...visit a pool and try

maybe diving etc and for many years ago i think they was going to try swimming with jeans, but i never see it.

And i know it was other programs on TV about this thing...sometimes its just the presenter who going wet.

Maybe someone know something from other countrys there.

Before i even had this idea for a own wetlook production, a TV presenter will try swim/take a shower - clothed.

She will show and talk about how its feels and how she react over all the wet heavy clothes, and maybe in the end

go and sit in the sauna totally wet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]