Wetlook-Online

Message # 73574.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Searching for these clips

Date: Sat 02/06/18 21:44:47 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK, I will upload what I have, but they are not the same scenes as those pics you referred to. They are different scenes but the model is the same. What I have are several satin dress and stockings bath scenes from 1985.
In reply to Message (73574.2.1) Square Re:Searching for these clips

By Jaz - uu Sat 02/06/18 20:41:18 GMT

Is it possible please to get them on your megastore when you do the next conversation and i will buy it from your megastore. Many Thanks
In reply to Message (73574.2) Info Re:Searching for these clips

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 02/06/18 19:17:29 GMT

Those pics are from an early 1985-1986 wetlook video producer based in the USA known as LLAPH Productions. I don't know much about this pre-internet VHS era of wetlook producers, because at that time I was living in Singapore and did not live in the USA at that time.  I only saw their VHS tapes in the early 1990's when I started Wamtec in 1992 and several of my clubmembers donated their old VHS tapes to me - and among them were about a dozen old LLAPH vhs tapes. Their "style" was not really my taste because although they did feature wet clothing scenes, most of the emphasis on their 1hr tapes were focused on genitalia and pissing scenes. That video company has long since disappeared 25+ years ago, so when they became defunct I simply saved the best wetlook scenes onto a compilation tape, and edited out all the pissing and genitalia shots.....so created a 1hr  compilation tape with 20+ scenes of ladiies in the bath wearing different satin dresses, stockings and heels in the bath.  So I preserved the best bits on VHS for my personal collection....but I do not remember seeing those scenes you refer to....but it is definitely the same girl in all the scenes I saved. I later converted my VHS compilaton to DVD. I also did the same thing in preserving the collection of RVAL vintage welook scenes from the 1950's.  

In reply to Message (73574) Question Searching for these clips

By Jaz - uu Sat 02/06/18 17:43:07 GMT

Hey guys

Looking for these clips. Just wondering if anyone has them or how i can get hold of them

J

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=309048&highlight=wet+clothes

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]