Wetlook-Online

Message # 7353.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Found another Vintage

Date: Thu 11/12/03 15:24:38 GMT

Name: Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How many people are you, MK? You've got the time to catalog every wet or messy scene ever created and committed to film or video, you apparently watch every television show in the world, you maintain one of the best WAM sites on the web, you hire models from around the world to create the best wam scenes ever (or you get other guys to do it for you), you travel around the world yourself to collect and create more scenes and models.  Hell, I'm tired if I wash the dishes and sweep the floor in the same weekend.  You've obviously either developed a super computer of the sort still only dreamed about in sci-fi movies, or you've unlocked the secret of human cloning (Hey, wasn't there some couple in Florida that claimed to have done that?  coincidence? your neighbors, perhaps?)
In reply to Message (7353.1) Hello Re: Found another Vintage

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 11/12/03 05:24:32 GMT

For those who are interested in vintage clips.....there is an easier way that I can assist you with the data you may need. Rather that attempting to capture the text file listings and import those to Excel for sorting...that would need a lot of data massaging and tinkering with...I can send you the data as a dbase file..pre-sorted as you want it...that can be captured into your Excel spread sheet for resorting as you please. So...if you only want to get a database of wetclips from 1900 to 1939...I can send you a partial database of those items only...around 3000 items..via email attachment. That would be easier than dicking around trying to capture those text files listings from my site.

Also...to clarify JJ's last sentence a bit further...if you only want to see one clip and not to have to order an entire tape to see one clip...then your best solultion is to join my wamtec gold members club...cos then you get access to my private forum and wamtec members can then make requests for individual clips (anything they see in my listings) to be created into a media player files, that I will then render and upload for you to be able to save to your pc.

FYI....JJ and I are working on a joint plan...to start gathering up all these vintage videoclips that folks want to see...and later on..they will all be passed along to JJ and archived with him..and will be available as vintage collections of videoclips on CDR or DVD....so we are planning to work something out there. Wetfan is donating all his old films to JJ and I will be donating all the vintage clips I have to JJ too. This is a massive project that will take years to complete...but we might as well make a start archiving all this stuff while we can.

MK

In reply to Message (7353) Film/AVI Found another Vintage "Goldmine".

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Wed 10/12/03 17:20:33 GMT

As most of you know MK's WamTec collection of wetlook clips has been growing for over a decade. I assumed that it consisted of recent TV and movie clips, which it does contain, but I did not realise that he has hundreds of wetlook clips from the pre 60's, going all the way back to 1908! Talk about a treasure!

The complete listing of over 15,000 wetlook clips (he has other catagories as well) is available to download from: http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

If you wish, you can import the file into Excel for sorting by date.

Some have complained about having to sit through a two hour movie, just to catch a few seconds of wetlook, well here's an alternative. Instead of buying the movie, order the good bits of several movies from Wamtec at a fraction of the cost.

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]