WetlookPro

Message # 73446.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Thanks for your comments, guys

Date: Mon 21/05/18 15:52:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I sent you some suggestions on your Flickr account as you do not leave an email address here.
In reply to Message (73446.2.1) Thumbs Up Thanks for your comments, guys

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 20/05/18 23:19:32 GMT

And for your suggestion, wetwhiteandblue.      However, the problem is not really the pictures themselves, it's what people think when they see me taking them.    In fact, on the occasion when people actually reported me to the Police for "taking pictures of children", the cop took one look at the pics on the phone and said "I see nothing here which causes me concern".     If possible I prefer my pictures to capture the whole atmosphere of the scene (if only for my own nostalgia and to help get me through the winter with the reminder of better things to come!); to me it feels more pervy to single out one person from a candid scene than to capture the whole thing as it really was, even if that does include (clothed) kids.    But I'll certainly bear your suggestion in mind if there is an otherwise good piece of wetlook which I cannot post because of, say, a naked child whom I didn't notice at the time (as I've mentioned before, I tend not even to notice the kids myself).

But I'm afraid I've just had news from the North which makes it likely that you'll not be hearing much from me anyway, or seeing more pics, until a few weeks from now....

In reply to Message (73446.2) Sad Re:I seem to be losing my touch

By erkekjetter - uu Sun 20/05/18 20:58:25 GMT

Hey

I am a big fan of your work and I do think that you were just unlucky with these girls. Nevertheless, I do understand it spoils the whole afternoon. Once you start to look around, people notice you. Don't worry to much, tomorrow will a better day.

Keep on the good work!

In reply to Message (73446) Sad I seem to be losing my touch

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 20/05/18 16:46:13 GMT

We've had several days of warm weather in the UK recently (as Tobias mentioned below) but yesterday was the first time I was free to head for the beach.     Warm sunshine had Portobello beach well populated; as soon as I arrived I overheard somebody on the prom saying to his companions "the beach is packed but notice there's nobody in the water - it must be really cold" but happily he wasn't entirely correct.    

First I noticed a slim young lady in a sort of dress dungarees outfit, who was wading up to her knees with several companions; though her companions all avoided getting their clothes wet the dungaree lady made no attempt to roll or pull her loose trousers up.    They just waded quickly in and out again then headed off back up the beach - the dungaree girl was the last to go and obviously didn't want to.    

Then just a couple of minutes later, at exactly the same bit of beach, two young women in jeans, each with a child, but seemingly unconnected with one another, arrived at the water's edge.   The first was a curvy lady with tight jeans and a pink top, which she had tried to roll up but only got up to the ankle; she initially tried to stay dry but gradually the bottoms of her jeans got wetter.   The second to arrive was slimmer, wearing jeans with a bit of a flare at the bottom which she could easily have rolled up but hadn't, and she marched boldly in up to her knees, of course immediately soaking the trousers.    Then almost simultaneously dungaree girl came running back, with a (mostly) different set of companions in shorts, and they all waded straight in up to the top of their thighs.    Momentarily, all three wet-clothed women were in a line, and I grabbed for the phone to 'kill three birds with one stone', as it were; but at that instant the child with the slimmer lady took a violent dislike to water and fled to the sand, with the lady of course in pursuit; I waited hoping they would go back in but after a brief (and on the child's part stormy) discussion they headed back up towards the prom - and then there were two.

By now the relative position of the two remaining wet-clothed women had changed, so I had to manoeuvre a bit to get the right shot, but I took it and it is now up on my Flickr page, the first of the year.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/40420729510/sizes/k/

You will see the dungaree girl with her companions in the background - perhaps somebody can tell me what I ought to have called that garment she is wearing?

But now the worrying part.    After taking the pic I moved slightly further away; almost immediately an older lady then came down the beach and spoke to the woman in the pink top, and the two started casting suspicious glances at me.   Then the younger lady headed back up the beach leaving the child in the care of the older lady (who stayed well clear of the water).    In the meantime I had spotted another curvy young lady whose body language suggested she was keen on a paddle and after trying equally unsuccessfully to roll up her equally tight jeans at the water's edge, just went in soaking them up to her knees - then quickly back out again, but not before I had got a pic.    [If you happened to be watching my Flickr photostream at about 11:00 BST today you would have seen that pic appear for 10 minutes or so, but when I saw it on the big screen it was obvious that, even though the lady herself had no child with her, there were so many kids in the background that it looked suspiciously like a kiddy pic, so since the wetlook was not exciting anyway I decided to delete it].

Pretty quickly the woman in the pink top came back down the beach, and I immediately noticed that the rectangular shape in her back pocket was no longer there; briefly I thought "oh good, she just went to get rid of her phone, nothing to do with me"; but then the stares in my direction started again, rather more hostile this time, so I sighed and headed off into the distance, watching frustratedly from afar as 'pink top' waded right in to take the child swimming properly, soaking her jeans at least to her hips.    But I decided I'd better not hang around, and headed off along the beach (where I saw three other separate women getting the bottoms of their trouser legs wet, though I didn't feel confident enough to photograph given that they each had a child), and had a drink in the beachside pub towards the other end.

It must have been about an hour and a half later when I came back along the beach to where 'pink top' had been; I scanned the crowd briefly but couldn't see any sign of her so walked on past along the sand, when as luck would have it she chose that moment to stand up and walk down towards me.    When she saw me she stopped dead and turned back - I kept on walking but when I looked back after 50 metres or so there were three of them standing in animated discussion, staring in my direction.

So it looks like, in my very first wetlook pic of the year, I did it so unsubtly as to attract censorious attention (they probably also noticed me taking the second pic, which may have looked to them as being of the children in the background).    Obviously I don't know what their issue was, since nobody said anything, but I bet it was "taking a picture of our child" (in fact, I tried to take it when the child was hidden behind her legs, though didn't entirely succeed).    I'll need to re-learn my invisibility technique - or else give it up....

BTW, I have just blocked two people who were following me on Flickr, since their "faves" were all pics of children.    Quite apart from my own personal feelings on the matter, I think of my Flickr collections as evidence, should I ever be charged in earnest of "taking pictures of children", that it is adults in wet clothes I am interested in; having followers with kiddy pics wouldn't help that case!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]