minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:42:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7338

Subject: Pictures Vintage Wetlook Update.

Date: Tue 09/12/03 18:56:53 GMT

Name: JJ ca

Email: vintagewet@grayhost.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
38 new photos this week for your pleasure. I am really impressed with how most of the negatives are turning out. Some of the future sets are even better. They are a lot of work, but heh, you've go to have some fun!

This past week the update on the Wetfan Wet Shoe site gave us a reminder of what things were like before Graham's generosity as many of you were locked out by Tripod's bandwidth restrictions and when you did get in, lots of banners and pop-ups neither of which we experience on Graham's servers. This site is still entirely on Tripod as well as about half of the Vintage Wetlook Archive. The other half and the entire Wetfan's Albums site is on GrayHost where most of the updates are posted. I have stopped moving any more to GrayHost as I feel we are reaching the limits of Graham's generosity. Many thanks, Graham.

We have also received several contributions this week for the Wet Shoe site, so the updates will resume every couple of weeks, thanks to those who have contributed. For anyone considering doing your own wetlook, this is an easy way to get started.

enjoy,

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]