minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:23:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7337.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: What is going on???

Date: Wed 10/12/03 06:48:20 GMT

Name: Fawn ca

Email: fawn@fawnmodel.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you for taking the time to write...

I don't aim to change the face of wetlook', I am a wammer and I like to get wet! I usually  like to get wet in what I personally like to get wet in, and I also get in things specially for customs and for the members of my website in the outfits they love. I think I have gotten wet in nearly any outfit imaginable hehe, and will always continue to do so. kiss

If you have REALLY particular tastes and feel dissatisfied with the free pics you see posted around the internet, why not get a girl to do a custom for you with the outfits you provide? Then you are sure to see the wamming you want and need:) There are alot of perfect wetgirls around...just take a look!

In reply to Message (7337.5) Exclamation Re: What is going on???

By luvwetgirls - us Tue 09/12/03 23:46:27 GMT

Its just that there is nothing new in wetlook, so they resort to other distractions. Your new set was good, wearing a sweater, jeans, Keds, with no socks. I enjoyed it alot. However, much more can be done for wetlook. You should be wearing sportshoes and socks, Fawn. We need a new movement for wetlook, and candid and daring is the way to go. When I look at wet jeans pictures barefoot I feel I might as well be looking at bathing suits, since its so ordinary since on the web. Wetlook is the most fun when it is casual, and under everyday circumstances. But the Keds were a step in the right direction, but not far enough. Fawn, do not be afraid to surprise people! Your pictures are very much appreciated anyway, even if this genre refuses to adapt. In taking more chances in our outfits, we can bring converts in our love for wetlook.
In reply to Message (7337) Hello What is going on???

By Fawn - fawn@fawnmodel.com ca Tue 09/12/03 18:33:15 GMT

Boy oh boy, I am lost in all this mess...maybe I am a bit self-centered, hehe, but I notice my updates have been posted but every one is busy reading the fighting instead of responding.

Anybody like my pics? not to trivialize anything...but I wanna know:) Sid Posted them somewhere below theyre about to roll off...................

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]