minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:17:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7335

Subject: Happy THANKS.......and, life goes on......

Date: Tue 09/12/03 17:29:00 GMT

Name: Michael ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First of all, simply a word of thanks and encouragement to all the wetlook producers. Although we may not always speak up as much as we could, that does not mean your work in unappreciated......au contraire! I believe the HUGE majority of contributers and lurkers alike are very appreciative, positive and supportive. Some can afford to support you in substantive ways, others have to rely on your generosity for gratification of their wetlook viewing pleasures. In either case, we all (or at least, almost all of us) understand that you do what you do because you love it, and you surely find gratification in the appreciation so many of us have for your excellent work. So again, THANK YOU, keep up the good work. And the choice to charge versus sharing for free is always YOURS, not ours! You are the producers, and the rest of us consumers with (thankfully) lots of choice!

On the subject of all the recent negativity....I HAVE A SUGGESTION......

Why not simple ignore, and never respond to the negative posts. It seems to me that some measure of undeserved credibility is (inadvertantly) given to the negative posters (like our friend WeyBoyBrazil) by the incredible amount of attention they receive. Sure, what they say is unfair, infuriating, mean, etc., but the fact is you are not going to change people like that. So I say just ignore them and don't "reward" them with the attention that are probably hoping for.

And a final vote of THANKS and admiration for Nigel. As we all know, this is his forum. Have you ever seen him reply to the negative posts? I think he has the right idea. He quietly deletes the truly unacceptable items and lets the rest of us share views, ideas and pictures to our heart's content. Let's focus on the positives (like the existence of this forum and the producers that supply us with all that lovely wetlook - in whatever form they choose).

OH, and did I mention, most of all, THANKS !!!!!!!  

Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]