Wetlook-Online

Message # 7329

Subject: Note appreciation

Date: Tue 09/12/03 11:49:44 GMT

Name: WG hubby ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I get the greatest enjoyment out of the forum.This is certainly a highlight of my day.To see what you all are up to,who's posting or whatever.Watergirl at my side of course.Tonight there are is not much in the usual way of the forum.Only a lot of upset,angry people defending themselves when they don't have to.Because the very great majority of us do appreciate,do realize,and do recognize what you give to the wetlook community on a regular basis.

Not long ago when we first posted a few pics on Webshots someone on the forum wrote "Watergirl looked like a man"...HUMMM..Well if that ain't enough to make you want to give up before you start!!! hey,yea thanks for the inspiration!! There is lots more I could tell you but lets not go there.Lets keep the ball in our court,the people who do appreciate it court.When someone like Wetlad..Wetkid..or whatever his name is[see i've forgotten it already]wants to air his opinion on the forum let him go ahead.He is only revealing a part of his personality we hadn't really seen until now.So..we keep it in mind and deal with him accordingly as each of us see's fit.Lets get back to our forum,that Nigel has made, for us to enjoy.

And I must add, Graham is the only wetlook producer we have had the pleasure of working with.For the record...after 10 days "Watergirl" blew the bandwidth she had purchased from "Grayhost" right out of the water.We never mentioned to Graham that we couldn't afford any more for the rest of the month....didn't have to.Guess who our sponsor was? So,a lot of those free,"FREE",albums were sponsored by Graham.The man has a heart.A big one!

One can easily see from the posts here today we now more than ever need to be more supportive of all producers.All our favorites and, "soon to be our favorites"

Sincerely,   Watergirls Hubby

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]