minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:14:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7326.2

Subject: Oooh Re: GOD!!! I go away for a few days and come back to this???

Date: Tue 09/12/03 12:05:34 GMT

Name: WG hubby ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Jeeze Leon.....I think he pissed you off!You got it right on and made me laugh to boot.God love ya!!!!
In reply to Message (7326) Scatter GOD!!! I go away for a few days and come back to this???

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Tue 09/12/03 10:56:03 GMT

I think tham Mr.wet.BOY.Brazil is a nieve and pathetic little windbag!  Perhaps he would like to take over from me and try to provide free wetlook for the wetlook world!

The problem is with free material is that it takes time and money to produce!  I am all in favour of the "free" website, mine has been so for years and still is.  But lets face it, its just not a practical ambition.  If I was a millionaire with loads of spare cash, I would have the biggest and wildest free WAM site on the net, but I am not a millionaire!

To host my pictures costs money, to travel to events costs money, to buy equipment costs money!  its funny that I am congratulated by wetBOY and WAMTEC is slated?  On the main page of my site, the welcome page, there is a line that reads:

"This website is possible due to MK of WAMTEC."

Click the link, see it for yourself:

www.madfountains.com/fullyclothed

What the hell is wetBOY doing, he is attacking and congratulating different parts of the same organisation?

Oh well, he'll learn!

I am about to start a project that could be massive in the UK!  I may not have time to manage and maintain my sites anymore, that means that I will have to give the pictures to someone else to host!  Who do you think I will give them to?

WetBOY, you have attacked a big producer who has provided for you loads and loads of free wetlook material, do you think after that, he will want to give you any more?  Talk about shooting yourself in your own STUPID little wetBOY foot!

Time to grow up little wetBOY and start your own career of producing and distributing FREE material!  I mean, by the way, pictures and videos made by yourself, not stuff STOLEN from others!  I may give you a gap in the "free wetlook" market to fill soon!

leonmoomin Angry

Can someone please send me wetBOY's ISP, so that I can BAN him from my site!  Yes, free sites can also do this, I would advise Graham to BAN him from the whole GRAYHOST server and all the sites on it, he would soon be made very aware of how much free stuff he gets from you!  Same goes to Mark, get all of the producers who are supported by you to ban wetBOY from their sites!  Then he can see what a complete FUCKWIT (sorry but he is) he has been!

You better appologies at the very least you worthless little nothing!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]