WetlookPro

Message # 7320.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Also...

Date: Tue 09/12/03 09:06:17 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree with you R Slicker. Alas humans by their nature are selfish creatures who always want to take take take (with exceptions). Every industry/trade will have a black market and there is very little that can be done to expunge it. The record industry is luckily big enough to work alongside rife piracy and survive. The wetlook community obviously cannot survive such leech like actions and why should the genuine wetlook producers suffer at the hands of those who contribute zilch.

I grew up in a world where wetlook for wetlook's sake was non-existent. The Video Recorder was a god send for me meaning i could capture maybe the odd piece of random wetlook from TV. When i discovered Nigel's Sunsplash Pictures in 1992 (in the Falkland Islands of all places) i just could not believe what i was seeing. In 1997 i went online for the first time and my jaw was on the floor for days.

My point here is....Leon, MK, Wet Brian, Graham and the many others provide sooooooo much free material (with little personal gain to themselves) that why the hell would anybody want to abuse their hard graft and generosity. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I remember pre-1992 so even if you cannot stop trading pics illegally out of decency then stop out of personal selfishness, because if you carry on there won't be any pics at all.

In reply to Message (7320.1) Hello Also...

By R. Slicker - gb Tue 09/12/03 07:34:08 GMT

A special big thank-you to Nigel for providing us all with this free forum. Not to mention his superb wetlook production!

All the producers and contibuters amongst us are equally worthy. You are all very much respected and appreciated by all.

To put my money where my mouth is, I have been a fully paid up member of several sites for several years! I honestly believe I get excellent value for money so please continue to accept my payments with my pleasure!

In reply to Message (7320) Exclamation May I be the voice of the vast majority?

By R. Slicker - gb Tue 09/12/03 07:24:26 GMT

To all the kind, respected and generous wetlook producers and contributors amongst us...

Please, please, please don't rise to what WetboyBrazil has said!

He is one selfish, miguided, ignorant, inappreciative and sad individual this forum could well do without. For a number of years I was one of the so-called "lurkers" on this forum. It was only due to the freindly and kind attitude of the regular contributers here that brought me out of my shell. I only have you guys to thank for this. My preference to wetlook was always considered by me to be strange and unusual. Again, thanks to you all (except Wet behind the ears Brazil) I now feel more comfortable with my "fetish" for wetlook.

I consider myself to be amongst friends here. It's easy to say this as the vast-majority of you all on this forum are very kind, generous and friendly people! WetboyBrazil is alien in his beliefs. I say alien as he obviously lives on a different planet believing wetlook material should be free!

I am more than happy to pay for what I want to see. Anything I get for free is a bonus and very much appreciated.

There is a great collection of wetlook material available to suit all tastes on the web. If it wasn't for the foresight and expertise of you guys - none of this would be available for any of us to see or share.

Lets all remain focused on our common interest! Keep the wetlook coming! I will support you all as long as I can by paying for what I want to see. If you keep producing it, I will keep paying!

I have no facilities (like many) to be able to return your kind gestures by producing my own material. So to be able to see waht I want, when I want is fantastic. Its only fair I should pay you for all you hard work and effort.

So please keep up the good work! What you do IS greatly appreciated by the vast majority. Don't let one bitter individual spoil it for the rest of us.

Kind regards to all and thanks again.

P.S. MK, I had no idea how much support you provided for so many other Wetlook producers. Thanks a million! You are one of the all-time greats!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.112 seconds to generate ]