Wetlook-Online

Message # 73088

Subject: None Visit another pool yesterday

Date: Sat 07/04/18 09:18:30 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

On Thursday i jump on a bus northbound, book buses for thurs- and friday home.

When i come there i go to the indoor pool, buy a 10-card so now i can go there 10 times.

That evening i go in there with my polyesterpants, and i think i will try use my cotton longsleeve shirt.

The lifeguard come to me and ask me about.....not the pants, no problem there but the shirt,

i say i will use it if its ok and she say OK.

On friday morning i was there around 9am and walk in, just have  a talk with a woman in the entre

and she say no cotton clothes.....so i change the shirt to a green polyester longsleeve.

From around 9am to around 3pm i was there swimming, take steam sauna fully clothed and have fun.

That pool are only 2-3 years old and i have try it now, i even live at a B&B just 300 m from pool.

Nice place, bigger town and on fri afternoon i head out to see some clothes stores and check some clothes.

Meet one woman there on MQ who have a long sleeve shirt in non cotton and non polyester but its work

to swim with, white and i hope to try it soon.

Another older woman in one store have some pylama but she think its to heavy to swim with but

pyjama is so tight, it will not be a problem i say, dont buy but now i find out pyjamas can work to.

Wonder if i will go 150 km south to another town and see how the pool there are.

Can be a good trip even that.

I need to travel more, see more.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]