Wetlook-Online

Message # 72934.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:return? or not

Date: Mon 19/03/18 13:11:52 GMT

Name: xelab uu

Email: mail@xelab.at

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I guess I have purchased 1 or 2 of your videos and I would do so again. I love wet look including pantyhose, showing the girls hips, legs and of course feet in gleaming wet nylon!

Hope to see you back soon!

In reply to Message (72934.1) Thumbs Up Re:return? or not

By Earl - jodler@online.no uu Mon 19/03/18 07:14:26 GMT

Beautiful girls, and I love wet pantyhose. I would love to see you make a comeback! In my opinion there is far to much wetlook consisting of only a shorts and a T-shirt. Enough for some, but not for me. Pantyhose is essential for me, and a well dressed girl, wet in pantyhose, is the best sight ever. And your girls looked well dressed, and beautiful. Go for it!
In reply to Message (72934) Question return? or not

By WL - wetlooklove.workshop@gmail.com uu Mon 19/03/18 01:30:31 GMT

Hello everybody!

Maybe there are still lovers of pantyhose who missed my products while I had a website?

I'm thinking "can I come back?" Of course, if it's someone who needs it. My domain still remains.

Simply if someone is ready to pay for my video now - you can choose it and transfer money to PayPal, and on the funds received, I will shoot new videos. Or I gladly accept any donations if there are willing. Previously, the fans of my girls invited me to ClipSForSale - but there I will not go 100%. And for a lot of reasons, starting with the fact that it will be more expensive for you, and bcs of girls opinion.

So, thinking about it today, I decided to write. Therefore 2 questions.

1. Is there anyone who would like me to come back?

2. Are there those who have not seen my videos yet and are now ready to pay for them?

you can email me: wetlooklove.workshop@gmail.com

Girls from vids:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------            https://umd.net/profile/i/wetlooklovecom/section/photos/album/remember-come-back-or-not     --------------------------------------------------------------------------

------

With rgrds

WL

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]