minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:47:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72761.7

Subject: Great I also enjoy it and think many others do as well.

Date: Sun 04/03/18 20:26:19 GMT

Name: WetAndMuddyFun ca

Email: WetAndMuddyFun@shaw.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I truly believe that a lot of people into wetlook also secretly are into wetting as well but just don't admit it or have not tried it but would love it if they did try it. I myself get great pleasure wetting myself and seeing others wet themselves. I discovered wetting a little over 20years ago in my early teens when I had just discovered wetlook and one of the wetlook sites I found had a links page that had a link to Wetset. I was mesmerized by the idea of people wetting themselves and for several months I had wondered what it would feel like to wet myself, so one night before taking a shower and needing to take a pee I decided to climb into the bath tub wearing my white briefs and a t-shirt and just relaxed and let go in my briefs. It was one of the best feelings I had ever felt, and it made me so horny that I had to masturbate rite then and there to a wonderful orgasm. After that I just turned on the shower and took a shower wearing my briefs and t-shirt to rinse the pee out of my clothes and to hide what I had done. Ever since then I have fully enjoyed wetting and quite often include it in my wet fun. I think of it as the foreplay before getting wet.
In reply to Message (72761) Question Discussion topic- some wetlookers also into wetting?

By GSK - uu Sun 25/02/18 09:17:40 GMT

I realise this discussion topic may be off topic to most people here, but I still ask: are there many members here who also like to watch girls wetting - pissing their clothes?

Wetlook was my first love and I love wetting girls very much also, technically it is 99% the same fluid, just internal source instead of external. :)

The most interesting thing is that got into wetting through wetlook. You may remember Little Unicorn, the lovely French amateur wetlook model some 15 years back. I really liked her back then.One of her photosets was a wetting photoset, I think she wet her jeans in the kitchen. First, I was disgusted, because I expected wetlook from her, not wetting, then somehow I was drawn to this set over and over and the disgust disappeared, because she was cute and, most important, wet. I am not that keen of regular watersports, but I have been a wetting fan ever since then, ironically, thanks to a wetlook model.

This is my background. I would appreciate if you could add your comments.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]