Wetlook-Online

Message # 72761.1.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Used or fresh

Date: Mon 12/03/18 19:26:21 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I find 'wetting' exciting.

Now, to qualify, Ive had two girlfriends who have wetted jeans or shorts, but one was already soaked and muddied in jeans, and then washed off, and the other

would wet whatever she was wearing but swam fully clothed in the lake or pool , negating the issue

One youtube star recently wets her jeans and floods her boots before swimming, too.

To clarify.. Urine is sterile when discharged.. that state rapidly deteriorates, though..  

In reply to Message (72761.1) Thumbs Down Used or fresh

By GaramPani - eu Sun 25/02/18 09:40:34 GMT

Talking There is a big difference to me in between used water and fresh water!

Depressed Maybe I am grown up at the wrong place...but:

News/Mag/Book I have learned that used water is dirty.

Confused

In reply to Message (72761) Question Discussion topic- some wetlookers also into wetting?

By GSK - uu Sun 25/02/18 09:17:40 GMT

I realise this discussion topic may be off topic to most people here, but I still ask: are there many members here who also like to watch girls wetting - pissing their clothes?

Wetlook was my first love and I love wetting girls very much also, technically it is 99% the same fluid, just internal source instead of external. :)

The most interesting thing is that got into wetting through wetlook. You may remember Little Unicorn, the lovely French amateur wetlook model some 15 years back. I really liked her back then.One of her photosets was a wetting photoset, I think she wet her jeans in the kitchen. First, I was disgusted, because I expected wetlook from her, not wetting, then somehow I was drawn to this set over and over and the disgust disappeared, because she was cute and, most important, wet. I am not that keen of regular watersports, but I have been a wetting fan ever since then, ironically, thanks to a wetlook model.

This is my background. I would appreciate if you could add your comments.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]