minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:48:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72738.1

Subject: None Re:Verotel billing issue - wrong automatic refunf... any advise?

Date: Fri 23/02/18 01:36:47 GMT

Name: Erkekjetter uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This sounds indeed as something to worry about. But if I understand it correctly, you have gotten where you payed for. If there is a problem in negotiating with verotel and the producer, I would keep the proove and try to explain. But they should be aware no matter what.

You can try to use google translate to communicate with the producer. I can help you in English, Dutch, French or German, but those are the only languages I do speak. So for any other language, I do rely on google translate as well.

Nevertheless, I am willing to help you to explain to the producer, if I can.

In reply to Message (72738) Question Verotel billing issue - wrong automatic refunf... any advise?

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 22/02/18 23:34:35 GMT

So I have this problem, I bought some sets at a site using Verotel.

The transactions went OK.

I got confirmation from the site.

I downloaded the sets.

Than 15 minutes later I got a refund email from Verotel stating that they "could not contact the site about the payment being processed" which is not true as the site got the info

What should I do now? Verotel support was no help at all. When I told them this was an error on their site, they just repeated the company policy as above and ignored my request that the producer should get the money. Like speaking with a robot

But I still don't know if the site will actually get the money for the product they provided. So I don't know what I should do now. I mean I really want the website to get the payment and I don't want to be accused of doing a charge-back, as it was Verotel's system

The situation is so weird. I mean sit-com weird like the bank giving Phoebe money and again despite her saying it was a mistake in "Friends"

So any advice what I should do? I really don't care about the card processor companies money, but I want to make sure the producer gets his money. And the producer knows limited English so I can't really explain the issue.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]