minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:41:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72725.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Nurse Jayce Gives A Spongebath & Blowjob! 2 Scene Discount Bundle!

Date: Thu 22/02/18 07:07:50 GMT

Name: Dripster uu

Email: Elysian@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Excellent, love the teasing and the seduction, for those who don't like it....dont watch it...simple!! Will the full version be on the streaming section?....hope so!
In reply to Message (72725) Video Nurse Jayce Gives A Spongebath & Blowjob! 2 Scene Discount Bundle! html

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Wed 21/02/18 15:11:22 GMT

Website: https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/naughty-nurse-jayce-gives-her-patient-a

Bath and Blowjob From Naughty Nurse Jayce 2 Scene
"Part 1 and Part 2 of the Naughty Nurse ending w/ blowjob+cumshot!"

Jayce is a nurse at a high end, very expensive hospital where you are staying. She is here to give you your sponge bath and you are already pretty excited about it and she can see it by the buldge in your pants but she is professional and tries to help you out of your clothes. You move her along and just step into the tub in your hospital pants, shirt and socks! She is telling you that you cant do that but you have told her you pay a lot of money for that hospital and you can bathe in your clothes if you want to...Jayce doesnt want to lose her job and she wants to keep you happy so, she grabs her sponges and leans over the tub to clean you the best she can. Your hospital pants are soaked now and you are not wearing underwear! You can see your erection clear as day! Jayce is trying to be professional but cant help but notice how large you are! She keeps trying to stay professional even with you 'accidentally' brushing across her boobs, and being very flirty with her. You are incredibly charming and you can tell its hard for Jayce but you can tell...so, you take a chance and grab her and pull her into the tub! her white dress, white stockings and everything! she is in shock but decides that she will try to give you a bath this way...it may make it easier...slowly she starts to get more into it...like i said, you are very charming. Everything you say to her gets her more and more wild in the water...her white dress goes see-through, billows in the bath tub, you can see her neon panties through her dress and the fact that she didnt wear a bra! Then you notice her hold up stockings you can see-through her dress!You cant believe that Nurse Jayce is so naughty underneath that prim, white dress! it turns you on even more and turns nurse Jayce on seeing how hard you are with her in the tub with you...she opens up more to you and now she is asking you to spray her hair wet, she lays down across you, feeling your hard erection on her...she rolls her body all over your wet body. she starts to show off her stockings and her shiny panties and then straddles your rock hard cock and rides you, with your pants on, and her panties rubbing against your pants. she pulls her dress up to show her wet humping your cock...she then goes down and sucks on the material of your pants that is tightly hugging your dick...she puts her mouth around you and sucks through your pants and teases...she pulls your hands down to feel her silky panties and rub on her clit through her panties. she straddles you again while you lift up her skirt and put your head underneath to suck on her panties. She straddles you and has you unzip her dress. covering her tits while she undresses down to her stockings and glossy panties and then gets down to take off your pants.

In part 1 you see me, getting coaxed into the bath by my "excited" patient...at first I am reluctant but the patient gets what he wants! I finally start to get more excited about it and am embracing my wet white dress, stockings and shiny panties! In this, Part 2, is where things really got heated up after some dry humping, grabbing, groping and getting undressed in part 1, down to my shiny panties and no top...in all POV you see me, pulling out the patients massive cock and I start to tease him a little with what i should do next...of course, I start to immediately take his cock, thrusting it deep down in my throat...I am already so aroused by what took place in Part 1, that I was ready to suck on his massive erection I felt through his pants! I take his dick deep and hard, I grab his cock hard as I pull down as I run my mouth down as well. I pull back up and really work the head of his dick while then pulling down again, with my mouth wrapped tightly around it and deep throating the fuck out of him! I slap his cock on my mouth and face with spit all over me and him...all around my mouth, slobber is everywhere when i pull my face from his throbbing cock and I go down again...I am smiling everytime I get a chance because I am loving taking this enormous, throbbing cock in my mouth and down my throat! I start going faster and faster until he stands up while i am in the pool of the bath tub, begging for his cum on me, i want it so bad i can taste it already and then bam, a full load all over my face! i love it so much that i play with it with my fingers and rub it on me and suck it off my fingers! if you like deep throat (semi deep throat, i can always do better ;) and someone who loves sucking cock, you will love this wetlook scene! please note: I have only shared a few pics because I dont want to give too much away! Pics cant capture the complete essence and fucking sexy that took place! you have to see!

Starring the following model:

Jayce Lane
Screens:

Sample Photos:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]