Wetlook-Online

Message # 7272.2

Subject: Hello Re: Selfish Actress for Sopping

Date: Sun 07/12/03 00:36:53 GMT

Name: Sopping um

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks, but after your explanation, I found the "go" boxes and was able to bring up the pix.

BTW, I don't like the thrust of her newer stuff. She seems to be getting more raunchy.

I use IE 5.1.

S:

In reply to Message (7272) Bad Eyes Selfish Actress for Sopping

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Sat 06/12/03 21:06:13 GMT

Sopping, I'm using the forum for this because others may be affected as well. Some time back you complained of not being able to access the galleries at Selfish Actress. I explained about the need to use the little "GO" box in the upper left of the screen. You never responded. You may even have thought I was nuts. WHAT BROWSER DO YOU USE? I have been using I.E., but lately it has been causing me hangs and freezes, so I just switched to Netscape. I find it a much steadier browser (at least on my MAC) with quicker downloads and it handles pop-ups much better. One minor problem: maybe it is the way I have Netscape configured, but for some reason, some web page hotlinks are not displayed. In particular, when I call up Selfish Actress using Netscape, THE LITTLE "GO" BOX DOESN'T APPEAR! There is a little white strip where the "GO" box should be, but isn't. I found a similar problem with K's Idol Gallery: the scrolling inset on the title page that shows the latest up-dates does not appear with Netscape. Anyway, if you are still having problems with Selfish actress, it may be the browser.

K.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]