WetlookPro

Message # 72712.6

Subject: Question Cultural context?

Date: Tue 20/02/18 18:50:14 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Having started off this discussion with a question mark, and read through the responses, I find myself ending with two question marks.    

It was useful to be reminded that these 'producers' are in Venezuela, so in a substantially different culture from our own.    I mentioned in post 72850.5.1 below that I have been finding lots of wetlook on Facebook from Latin American countries including Venezuela; I have seen enough to say with a fair degree of confidence that clothed swimming is a commonplace and normal thing there.    But many people there choose western bathing suits instead, and my impression is that clothed swimming there is probably associated mainly with people with a more old-fashioned and conservative outlook, probably more prudish and certainly inclined to be active Christians.    Now, many people on this Forum, coming from a western background where clothed swimming is viewed as abnormal, find it difficult to believe that in other cultures people will walk into the water in their clothes without a second thought.    Coming from a Venezuelan background, where [if I've understood it right] clothed swimming is normal but mainly associated with prudish, sexually-conservative people, might it not be equally difficult to believe that clothed swimming could be associated with sexuality?

Several people - people whose views I usually agree with and always respect - have said Cini and the others know that wetlook is a fetish.    But why should they? - there are plenty of people in this country who think wetlook is nothing but a fashion style, and Forum members regularly say that even Western female partners haven't understood how it can be sexy.    Would a Spanish-speaker even know what the word "fetish" means? (Google translate defines it even in English as "an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit."!!!!).

Cinibel and her colleagues describe their videos on youtube as "fun"; I haven't found anything that hints at them also being intended to be sexy.    She tends to respond to personal compliments with "now I am blushed, hehehe" - I don't know.....that somehow doesn't sound to me like the reaction of somebody who knows she is producing sex videos.

I think perhaps we (including me) have been taking ourselves too seriously, and that we should just relax, as some have suggested, treat the youtubes as just fun and enjoy the sight of Cini getting wet whilst treating the kids as part of the background.    If you are confident in yourself that you're not a paedophile - as I am - then the kids will make no difference to you.    And I was reassured by what WeetlookLov said, that they don't use kids in the custom videos.

The only thing that tells against all this is that apparently they accepted a commission from Dima to make videos, in which they did include kids - but surely Dima, with his customary efficiency, has already put them straight on that......

In reply to Message (72712) Question Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 19/02/18 10:16:02 GMT

I didn't see the apparently underage pics which Dima deleted with his usual efficiency and customer-responsiveness (post 72701), but somebody mentioned Cinibel Gomez, which is something which has been worrying me for a while.    She and her adult friends are very attractive young ladies and their youtube videos are really fun, but they do have a habit of using what look like quite young kids in some of them, which makes me uncomfortable about looking at any of them.    Pixel Atenas/Creativo are the same.    The youtubes do not present themselves as being explicitly sexual, so one can't really leave a message on the video itself without putting oneself on the same level as the "do it again in slouch socks" brigade.    But if they are aiming at the fetish market (which the offer to do 'customs' seems to suggest), then somebody needs to give them a word of advice somehow.    Any ideas?

While we're at it, I wonder if somebody should point out to Cini that the English-language word which means 'in good condition physically' and also 'attractive to the opposite sex' is "fit", not "strong".    Just guessing!    And "fun-loving" would probably work better than "funny"......    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]