minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:58:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72712.3.1.2.1.2.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Stop spreading fake information, anon troll!

Date: Thu 22/02/18 17:56:39 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The anonymous troll calls others trolls. Stop spreading lies and fake news. You did not describe any truth. YouTube is free and does not delete channels for lack of payments. That is why you see long abandonned channels form years ago. Youtube deletes only for breaking terms and conditions regarding content. So if Youtube deleted their channel, they broke the rules. And you defending them with fake news is really bad, especially as you are using those fake news to defend showing kids in wetlook.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2.1.2.1.1.1) None Re:That story can’t be real, it’s NOT how Youtube works - please read

By Anonymous - uu Thu 22/02/18 17:41:10 GMT

Well, apparently they do not know that themselves, otherwise they would not spread such fake news here. The truth is as I described it. Anyone who knows anything about YouTube will know that. And therefore I can only repeat that. But this is my last post on this topic now, because everything was explained. I do not feel like feeding you trolls here anymore.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2.1.2.1.1) None Re:That story can’t be real, it’s NOT how Youtube works - please read

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 22/02/18 17:17:17 GMT

You don’t know how Youtube works do you? You don’t pay money for hosting. Youtube pays you money, keeping their part first. Unless as I said the videos are demonetized. And Youtube, just like all social media is very slow on acting, so yes, you can get one channel banned and have another for months until someone else reports it. You NEVER pay Youtube. I don’t know if it was for adult content or why, but their story does mot check up no mather how many times you repeat it as this is not how Youtube works. So you dear Anonymous friend who seems way to absorbed in the issue to not raise eyebrows, maybe you first think or more, read the Yutube terms and conditions and how the service works.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2.1.2.1) None Re:That story can’t be real, it’s NOT how Youtube works - please read

By Anonymous - uu Thu 22/02/18 16:03:24 GMT

The channel was canceld by YouTube and not by Pixel itself. And the reason was, as I said, that Pixel did not want to pay more money to You Tube. Because the foreshortenings of YouTube were too high. Therefore, Pixel has now made two new channels, so that he can split the videos and thus the legibility of the pages are divided. And if the doubters would think properly, as would always suspect only about the reason of pedophilia would notice this, if pixels would have had forbidden videos, the new channels would have long been canceld from Youtube. So first think and then write.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2.1.2) Info That story can’t be real, it’s NOT how Youtube works - please read

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 22/02/18 13:30:01 GMT

It makes no sense to have a small Youtube channel as you esrn nothing until you get a certain amount of subscribers and views (the amount required was further upped last year). After you get enough subscribers and views you can monetize your videos. So it’s a strictly more views more money idea. So it makes NO sense to delete a channel and start a new one. Unless on the old one, the videos got demonetized. And this can happen basically for one reason - non family friendly content, so if they stopped earning money on the bigger channel this would be proof that YouTube found the content “adult”. So that story you were told by them does not check out at all.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2.1) None Re:Oh, get real.

By Anonymous - uu Wed 21/02/18 21:10:15 GMT

You do not know anything. The reason for the shutdown of the first channel was not because children were seen in wet clothing. The reason has been that there was a dispute between YouTube and Pexel, because of the money. Pexel was so successful that YouTube wanted more money and Pixel did not want to pay for it. Therefore, the channel was turned off on YouTube. It had nothing to do with pedophilia.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.2) Read This Re:Oh, get real.

By Newwet - fr Wed 21/02/18 20:52:26 GMT

Oh come on... The issue is not that there are kids in wet clothes in a video, the problem is that these kids are participating in videos labeled as wetlook or messy videos, which are sexual fetishes, making these actual adult videos. This was so much obvious youtube shut down their first channel.

If you fail to understand why this is an issue, either you don't want to understand or there's something going on that i can't help you with.

Also, i'm not a bloody twelve years old kid which is why i don't do multiple nicknames to convey my arguments. At least i have the courtesy of using a nickname to make myself identifiable, and that can't be said about you. Grow up.

In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1) None Re:Oh, get real.

By Anonymous - uu Tue 20/02/18 16:52:32 GMT

Just because you repeatedly under new names your attitude to underage and wetlook, your arguments do not get better. I stick to my opinion that you do not have to exaggerate when you see kids in wet clothes.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2) Thumbs Down Oh, get real.

By gull - uu Tue 20/02/18 01:10:05 GMT

Stop it with the lame excuses and stop with the fake innocence. They frequently produce wetlook and messy videos featuring girls who are clearly underage. Underage people have no business in any kind of fetish videos. Period.

Atenas and Cinibel and the other adult women on that channel are gorgeous, but until they stop using little kids in their videos, they're not going to get any more views from me. Adults can consent to do fetish work, kids cannot, and that makes it exploitation, and that makes it wrong.

In reply to Message (72712.3.1) None Re:Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By Anonymous - uu Mon 19/02/18 17:15:44 GMT

Very sensible comment. That's how I see it too. One should not always exaggerate just because once a underage girl can be seen, which is also fully clothed.
In reply to Message (72712.3) None Re:Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By WeetlookLov - beatrizmarangondaki2010@hotmail.com uu Mon 19/02/18 16:58:12 GMT

Hi, I think you are overreacting, seeing your channel in detail I did not see anything offensive, they are at the same time funny and funny. I wrote to their email asking for the custom videos. And they do not make videos with underage children, they mentioned that they had several models but they clarified that they could not do fetish or sexual content with minors, only the videos that are seen on their channel, those are videos (custom). I love your channel and I would like to continue watching it.

Maybe you should relax a bit and look at things from the right perspective. there are never nudes in their videos, in fact in some of their videos the girls have a lot of clothes hehe

In reply to Message (72712) Question Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 19/02/18 10:16:02 GMT

I didn't see the apparently underage pics which Dima deleted with his usual efficiency and customer-responsiveness (post 72701), but somebody mentioned Cinibel Gomez, which is something which has been worrying me for a while.    She and her adult friends are very attractive young ladies and their youtube videos are really fun, but they do have a habit of using what look like quite young kids in some of them, which makes me uncomfortable about looking at any of them.    Pixel Atenas/Creativo are the same.    The youtubes do not present themselves as being explicitly sexual, so one can't really leave a message on the video itself without putting oneself on the same level as the "do it again in slouch socks" brigade.    But if they are aiming at the fetish market (which the offer to do 'customs' seems to suggest), then somebody needs to give them a word of advice somehow.    Any ideas?

While we're at it, I wonder if somebody should point out to Cini that the English-language word which means 'in good condition physically' and also 'attractive to the opposite sex' is "fit", not "strong".    Just guessing!    And "fun-loving" would probably work better than "funny"......    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.258 seconds to generate ]