minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:01:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 727.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Looking for technical help accessing sites.

Date: Wed 30/10/02 03:42:26 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Idea This is just a suggestion but I work w/shortcuts all day long: creating,deleting, moving images in and out of their folders to the desktop and so forth and they do somehow get corrupted NORTON'S WIN DOCTOR AND THE ONE BUTTON CHECKUP (OBC)is a great program as I run it several times a day and it fixes them  as well as defraging and disc scanning programs thru Norton r a lifesaver 4 me MAINTENENCE Exclamation IS PREVENTIVENESS  Also make sure ur browsers are kept up 2 date and the security and java settings r correct Sometimes a anti-popup program will cause a page not 2 open or being behind a firewall will cause problems but then it can b isp probs as well later Peace Man
In reply to Message (727.3) Question Re: Looking for technical help accessing sites.

By Don - uu Tue 29/10/02 20:47:00 GMT

JJ,

From my bookmarks I cannot enter your Vintage site, Wetting Album, Liquid Ladies, plus some others. But I can get to them by using the links at UMD with no problem. I thought my bookmarks were corrupted but updating them didn't fix the problem. My theory is that there is something on my cookie file that stops me.

In reply to Message (727) Help Me Looking for technical help accessing sites.

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Tue 29/10/02 16:49:59 GMT

This is a little off-topic, but we have some excellent "techies" here that may have a solution for this.

There are a few people having difficulty entering the Archive and I have had the same syptoms accessing some other sites. The browser terminates when entering the site.

At first, I thought it was caused by an upgrade to IE, but NS 7.0 does the same thing. I can access all of the Archive sites, but others can't. I cannot access Styx or Katmint. Angry

Any suggestions?

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]