Wetlook-Online

Message # 72685.2

Subject: Happy Re:Thank you Wetlooker and thank you WetlookHD

Date: Sat 17/02/18 15:33:16 GMT

Name: WetlookHD nl

Email: wetlookdvd@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks Mikey,

We will keep trying to make everybody happy!

About the destroying of clothes.... The models really like the ripping part.

So since we introduced it to them, there's no going back ;)

And as Dima said:  One can stop watching before the ripping starts (we have a warning in the video)

Best,

Jules

In reply to Message (72685) Info Thank you Wetlooker and thank you WetlookHD

By MikeyABQ - us Fri 16/02/18 19:18:04 GMT

These sites are amazing, as they are the only ones to provide us with niche media absent at all other sites. Despite the mainstream wetlookers (mainstream and wetlook, sounds odd combined) always trying to censor the niche stuff and make it disappear from ALL sites, you guys cater to the quite sizable niche community.

So to WetlookHD - thanks for the wetlook plus ripping videos

And to Wetlooker - thanks for the wetlook plus ripping AND the girl guy couples (very rare) AND for the male wetlook for the gays and ladies

Probably sales show you that the niche fans appreciate your work, but as here some mainstream trolls critisize every single post I thought some appreciation is in order.

To those who want no ripping so that 100 and not 99.9 percent of wetlook is to their liking or those who don’t want to see even a glimpse of a wetlook guy, probably afraid they will catch some gayness disease from looking, I would have different words. But to keep the language civil I would suggest moving to North Korea where censorship matters and not sales and/or personal taste of the site owner.

I will not be discussing this issue here, have no time for it. Plus it’s been done before. But if someone mad wants to comment about wasting the clothes. First get to know what companies do with unsaled clothing (even very expnsive stuff) or what amount of clothes do charities actually give out or sell in charity shops and what amount of quite good stuff is turned to rags. A little niche fetish is not wasting any stuff. And if it is, well some places are running out of water, so technically as it’s not cooking, drinking or necessary washing, making wetlook sets also wastes our Earth’s resources :D

Anyway thank you Dima and WetlookHD. Your work is appreciated!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]