minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:43:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7268.4

Subject: Hello Re: Sharing pics of paysites is not in our and your interest!

Date: Sun 07/12/03 02:25:47 GMT

Name: Old geezer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, yes, I agree, you are correct.  I am a member of your site, and it is excellent, and I remain a member for the reasons you identify in your messsage, to provide support to the community, and to make it worth your time to produce new excellent pictures.

However, if in fact this Kristina wet jeans is attempting to really trade, if she (?) is offering to provide original pictures (ostensibly of herself or female friends) getting wet fully clothed, in exchange for member's sites pictures, perhaps on a one for one basis, it's probably not going to hurt anything.  On the other hand, if she (?) in fact DOES have these original pictures (of herself, or female friends getting wet fully clothed), and if they are of high quality, she would probably be better off contacting such site producers as yourself and trying to set up a materials exchange, you know, she gives you a photo set of high quality, you in return give her one of your photo sets.  Something like that.  What she SEEMS to be suggesting is not the sort of high volume exchange of copyright materials that is likely to harm your business.  

In reply to Message (7268) Hello Sharing pics of paysites is not in our and your interest!

By Erik Elsas - nl Sat 06/12/03 20:05:03 GMT

Sharing pics of paysites (like my Wetclothinggirls...) is illegal because of our copyright. Sharing pics of paysites makes it less worthwhile for us to produce them, and eventually we will stop producing them because it is very costly for us. Is that what you want?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]