MyWetloook

Message # 7265.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Well, at least their tennis shoes

Date: Sat 06/12/03 17:46:53 GMT

Name: SidM uu

Email: sid@wetandmessyfetish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thankyou for your note. Fogive me if I am a little confused with this posting. You pasted an 'unhappy' face, so your words seem a little contradictory.

So you know, these WAMF ladies do all kinds of wetlook and are not limited to 'dresses and heels'. They do specifically what people ask them to wear, and in many cases the clothes are even provided by the customer.

You will find on their site wetlook indoors and out, from sweats to tees to bridal gowns to rubber, to costumes and fur, to runners, boots and socks. Submersion to dunking, swimming to hosing - Somethng for eveyrone who requests it.

In reply to Message (7265.1) Sad Well, at least their tennis shoes

By luvwetgirls - us Sat 06/12/03 17:35:44 GMT

Thanks for the pictures! It is a great addition to a wetlook genre with mostly high heels and dresses. However, I believe that even this isn't bold enough for the future of our passion. What we need in wetlook is to take things one step further and do wetlook in more boots, socks, and tennis shoes such as Nikes, Adidas, and New Balance. Make it more casual and more real, like wetandmessyfetish did in this set! It is time for wetlook to evolve into something more daring, just as music does. Nevertheless, I am thankful that wetlook sites exist, even with dresses and heels. I'm just suggesting to try new things.  
In reply to Message (7265) Hello 2 hot blondes in wet and messy keds

By SidM - Sid@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Sat 06/12/03 15:05:50 GMT

Mush and Crush

All and Fawn do household chores while slopping around in their fave KEDS without socks. Fawn gets up to no good by soaking her feet in a tub of water and walking around in them! Ally copies, and then they chat about their high school days, still wearing the wet shoes. Finally they eat a snack of twinkies, and Fawn conjures up the idea to squish a bunch into her shoes,and put them on! It looks like sooo much fun that Ally copies, and also steps back into the water in the filled shoes! They then take off and trade each others' shoes!

Beautiful blonde babes with cutoffs and bikinis, bare legs and the loveliest of feet do a wonderful foot and leg show, while getting those tender footsies wet and messy for you in the KEDS of your dreams.

Mpegs online now, pics coming.

Ally is accepting customs.

And, tomorrow's update is a great pic set wetlook -  Fawn in cool jeans and keds and sweater, with an arctic fleece pullover hoody.  She gets soaking wet, takes off some layers and cuts and tears her wet clothes to shreds nice and slow for the camera. no nudity, just to bra and panties

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.099 seconds to generate ]