minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 05:47:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 7256.2.4

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: What exactly are you hoping to gain?

Date: Sun 07/12/03 03:03:35 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Theft of intellectual property is theft, period.  Graham produced it with the hope of recovering his costs and making enough money to pay for his professional services.  Anyone taking the members only material for free is stealing.  Anyone making it available to others is distributing stolen property, period.

The dark side of the internet seems to be that we are creating a whole generation of people who seem to think that if you can get something free without getting caught, then it isn't really stealing.  Wrong.  Helping yourself to non-freebie material on the internet without paying is theft.  Those of you who do are taking a free ride at the expense of the rest of society, letting the rest of us pay your bills.  You aren't carrying your weight, doing your part.  You are a drag on society.  Grow up, get a job, pay for what you want, be part of the productive side of society insted of a lowlife drag on the rest of us.  How can you look at yourself in a mirror.

It is disgusting that Graham should have to take time away from what he does to track down thieves and plug leaks in order to be able to continue to fund productions.  That costs all of us.

I hope Graham takes it to the full extent of the law.

In reply to Message (7256.2) Thumbs Down What exactly are you hoping to gain?

By Gooby - uu Sat 06/12/03 09:48:55 GMT

I have only bought a few videos... and don't contribute a whole lot to this community (though appreciate it).  I would have to tell that you come off sounding just like RIAA has lately.  His account was suspended and his hub closed, problem solved yes?  I can understand this is upsetting but the only reason I can see you posting this information in a public forum is to threaten others.  I personally think this doesn't put you in the best light and would choose not to buy any of your products or services.  Anyone else on the same page with me on this?
In reply to Message (7256) Angry A thief in our midst !!

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sat 06/12/03 05:41:09 GMT

We have identified a DC (Direct Connect) hub that was distributing copyrighted material from wetlook sites. The person who stole the photos and videos from our site was a trusted member. We have deleted his username without refund, as described in our terms and conditions.

We know who he is and we have his email address plus all the evidence we need to begin legal action against him. We don't tolerate copyright theft.

Several other wetlook providers were affected too. The hub has already been closed. My warning email probably caused this. The owner has stated he never intended the hub to be used for this and has said he has destroyed all records and logs. However, we already have the evidence that we need safely recorded.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]