minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:59:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7256.1.1

Subject: Question Re: Re: A thief in our midst !!

Date: Sat 06/12/03 08:48:23 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Interesting that you knew some details of this without me mentioning any details. Would you email me so I can ask you some questions offline please?
In reply to Message (7256.1) Note Re: A thief in our midst !!

By w@mboy - uu Sat 06/12/03 08:14:57 GMT

I hope you don't take action against Ophite because he has been thanklessly providing a service for the WAM community and he can't really be held responsible for people abusing the service he provides.  I have never seen anyone on there sharing any Styx material before, except the free stuff you've given away before, but unfortunately people seem to think that the Internet is above the law.  I bet Ariel got an e-mail from you, sad isn't it.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (7256) Angry A thief in our midst !!

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sat 06/12/03 05:41:09 GMT

We have identified a DC (Direct Connect) hub that was distributing copyrighted material from wetlook sites. The person who stole the photos and videos from our site was a trusted member. We have deleted his username without refund, as described in our terms and conditions.

We know who he is and we have his email address plus all the evidence we need to begin legal action against him. We don't tolerate copyright theft.

Several other wetlook providers were affected too. The hub has already been closed. My warning email probably caused this. The owner has stated he never intended the hub to be used for this and has said he has destroyed all records and logs. However, we already have the evidence that we need safely recorded.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]