minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:55:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7255.2

Subject: Hello Re: ...Leonmoomin, Wet Brian and I will be there...

Date: Sat 06/12/03 04:20:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...we (Leonmomin, myself and Apex...along with other guests and friends we know) already have some major plans scheduled for Chiang Mai next April...where you or anybody else from this forum are more than welcome to join in with us.

I can write a book on Chiang Mai, where to go, what to do to find all the good stuff etc...it would take too much space to write it all here. It is easier if you just do as Leonmoomnin and Wet Brian did for the last Songkran..i.e. they just met me over there...and I was the tourguide and will show you all the best places to go.

As for a place to stay...it depends on your budget. Our group prefers to stay a major 5 star hotel (the Imperial Mae Ping)...and there is a reason for that...that I will explain in a minute. However, if you are on a very small budget...you can save money by not staying in a hotel...but staying at one of the small guest houses...where all the backpackers and students like to hang out...this is where Carl Soak, Christian (from Nasse Klamotten) and many of the german wet fans like to say...also where Felix goes (who runs the wacky wet world site).

Reason we prefer to stay at the hotel...is that the hotel is going to be our main base for a series of extra curricula wetlook events...i.e. pool parties we are organizing for the evenings at the hotel...plus dunk tank events during the daytime. Most hotels nearest the wetlook events either have no pool, or only one pool. We like to stay at the Imperial Me Ping...because it is the only hotel downtown that has 2 swimming pools...and they will let you rent the 2nd floor pool area for private parties. Plus, we have spoken to their conventions manager, and they can arrange for a dunk tank for us...to be tranported each day to the main canal areas where all the events take place in the day. So...we are arranging for our hotel to set up a dunk tank for us in the street for 3 days..for daytime events and getting passers by to participate in Leonmoomin travelling sideshow...and then handing out free tickets to all the girls we meet in the day...for the fully clothed pool parties we will be organizing for the evenings back at the hotel. The hotel are also arranging for good lighting (for filming), a sound system and a buffet for us too...so we will have 3 days of dunk tank activies and 3 nights of pool parties...as well as all the other water carnival events going on...plus we are planning trips to the water falls and elephant farms on other days for other wetlook shoots too.

All you have to do is get your butt on a plane and meet us over there...we will be in Chiang Mai from April 8th to the 18th (and then heading down to Phuket after the 18th...where Leon has more things planned with clubbing and extra pool parties going on down there too).

If you want a detailed chat about where to go...rather than call me in Florida...it might save you a phone bill if you email Leonmoomin and then get his phone number and chat with him in the UK instead.

But basically...to know where to stay...just look at the map of Chiang Mai...all the wet events take place around the canal or moat that surrounds the downtown area...that area, plus up and down Thae Pe Road....so just choose any place near to the canal area...or..you can stay in the "night market" area...where we will be staying...thats only a 10 minute walk to the main spot (Thae Pe Gate). When you get over there...give us a call at the Imperial Mae Ping hotel...and we can meet you and you are welcome to hang with our group...the more people the merrier.

MK

In reply to Message (7255) Help Me information needed please

By wetfraser - stevefraser4@aol.com gb Sat 06/12/03 01:35:13 GMT

could anybody tell me what area is the best to stay in in chiang mai as i am going over there for next years songkran festival and i would like to be near the main wet areas.

thanks in advance

-steve-

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]