minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:25:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 72471.6.1

Subject: Hello Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

Date: Tue 23/01/18 01:46:56 GMT

Name: MJ us

Email: Jome6805@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I very rarely post on here, however I would like to share my personal experiences. I've been married and divorced twice. Both of them I introduced to wetlook. They would on a rare occasion indulge me by getting wet with me, never on their own. They personally didn't like it or understand why it would be a turn on, even though I always commented on how sexy they looked. Fast forward. I had met an incredible woman.  I introduced her to it. She absolutely loved it. In fact so much that she would shower in her clothes even when I wasn't there with her, and yes she was turned on by it. It's royally sucks that there were other issues as to why we didn't stay together. This was about four years ago. Now here I am closing in on 50 and I realize that any chances of ever meeting someone who would enjoy it as much as me is dwindling. So yes, there are some women out there who do get pleasure out of it.
In reply to Message (72471.6) Note Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By Snoopette - us Mon 22/01/18 14:09:48 GMT

One thing I did fail to mention and I was suprised it was not brought up. Pictures... I have experenced this... Once a woman/girl posts a single picture or maybe series of pictures of herself, there are always the ones that Chime in with "don't like this. wear this next time", "wear shoes next time",  "a black bra would be better (or no bra at all)". With negative comments there may not be a "next time". Quite frankly it scares some of us off, sometimes never to return to "Picture sharing land".

And to, Laszlo, Thank you for the comment... It is just a way of life for me. Just look at all the money I have saved over the years by "not purchasing" a proper swimsuit !

In reply to Message (72471) Question Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By Justin Case - de Sat 20/01/18 22:17:27 GMT

Hi Wetlook Producers,

do you have a clue if some of your models are really into wetlook? I mean models who really feel stimulated and excited getting wet and not just act like they would infront of the camera?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]