minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:42:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72435.1.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Maybe need a "The Wetlook Travel Guide".....AnthonyX ?.

Date: Thu 18/01/18 21:56:09 GMT

Name: Siren uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Mk,

I will add this to the wetlook stories site! Great idea, an extra database will cover this info.

Goal to be finished by next week.

Siren

In reply to Message (72435.1.2.1) None Maybe need a "The Wetlook Travel Guide".....AnthonyX ?.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 18/01/18 16:33:23 GMT

Back in 1996 there was a wetlook fan who created a website called "The WAM Travel Guide" that listed all known wetlook events and festivals from around the world. I gave him info on about 40 countries and gave him a list of over 100 places around the world where wetlook was plentiful to see. Unfortunately that website was not well designed and only gave a static list of wetlook events and places that the webmaster knew plus the information I sent to him, so it did not have any input or feedback from other wetlook fans. That old website only lasted 3-4 years and disappeared about 15 years ago. What would be ideal is if somebody on this forum with some design skills could create a new site called "The Wetlook Travel Guide" with these database fields

- Country

- City

- Description

- Dates of wetlook activity

- Description of event or festival

The site should have an input field where anybody can input data to populate the database.

The site should have a calendar feature whereby events are displayed by calendar month.

There should be some sorting features so folks can sort the events by region of the world.

There should be a LINKS input field where fans can provide Youtube links for each event.

The old website was a static listing that did not function well because it was made up of information from 2 people only and with no feedback from wetlook fans around the world, so it would be best if a new website were created that was interactive and accepted information and links from anybody who wants to contribute.

This is a pretty simple database that I could create, but I do not have the time these days, so it is better if somebody like AnthonyX (who created the IWDB wetlook database) appended this as a module on his IWDB site.

If we have an interactive database of all these events, with everybody is contributing infos and links to videos, and a calendar feature where upcoming events are displayed by month, then we will all benefit by having more data and more links to events around the world.

MK

In reply to Message (72435.1.2) Info Re:HEY GUYS

By MikeyABQ - us Thu 18/01/18 13:32:51 GMT

It’s not like everyone takes photos of wetlook when they see it. Most of us are too shy to do that, we just watch.

The only links I could easily provide are those of the Inowroclaw event as it is widely covered. And I gave the name. Just copy and paste it into google and youtube. I decided not to post direct links as I have no way of knowing if the girls are actually 16+ and have my doubts, so I thought it would not be fair. But you got the key words to find it using Google in a few seconds...

In reply to Message (72435.1) Read This HEY GUYS

By Wait a second - uu Wed 17/01/18 23:26:52 GMT

As this conversation progresses, guys keep talking about all this wetlook they are finding from all different places.

HEY GUYS. Spread the love. Give us some links, search terms, key phrases. thank you. If MK makes it to any of these places it will be a year before the vids come out.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

In reply to Message (72435) Info FAO MK and other fans/producers of Russian candids - the alternatives

By MikeyABQ - us Wed 17/01/18 22:30:01 GMT

Maybe trying other places than Moscow would be a good idea. Both in material quality and maybe safety. Most Russian material (yours and others) seems to be focused on Moscow and to a lesser extent Saint Pete. But there are many large Russian towns which must have fountains and might have even nicer dressed girls (as the change from dresses with pantyhose to jeans and shorts usually comes from the capital). Some places must be big enough to support photographers and with fewer of them it may actually be easier to shoot there (less troubles with the police at least). The big southern cities (better climate) might be a good place to start, like Volgograd, Rostov on Don or Krasnodar.

And apart from Russia, there is Belarus. And Minsk. Belarus tends to scare people, more than Russia and Ukraine, but Minsk is a really safe city and the country is not as closed as some want to think. I mean they have McDonald's, Burger King and KFC :D. The thing is that Minsk fell of the radar, but a few years back (say 2006-11) there were some guys, posting photos from Minsk. Many of those photos are still in my top archive (I like dresses and pantyhose, but candid). It seems that in those days Minsk fountains were better than Moscow ones sometimes, maybe it's worth having someone there?

This posed was provoked by MK'S stories on what shooting in Moscow means and on the shocking video from Croatia. Some of my Eastern European (both EU and non-EU) ideas of where to shoot as an alternative if things in Moscow get too rough. Might be useful for MK, for someone else of for wetlook seeking tourists. A long read, but I think it has some cool recommendations based on the amount of wetlook experienced first hand.

As for other Eastern European locations, there are quite a few worth considering. Of course places in the Ukraine, with Kiev/Kyiv and Odessa the most prominent, but, I also think some others have potential. The Estonian resort town of Parnu seems to provide quite a lot of wetlook on local sites (well, or it did, now everyone switched to Facebook and it's friends only, not as easy to find as in the glory days of fotoalbum.ee). Also, while the style of dress has gone Western and less elegant in Poland, the countries Gdynia is a good place for wetlook. It is unique for having a beach right in the center of the quite large city, so it gets lots of wetlook. Also in Poland, there is the less than 100 thousand people town of Inowroclaw... which shows how one persons idea can create something wonderfull. Just google "Inowroclaw" and "Spacer przez fontanne". This seems to be some charity/flash mob style event happening on the day last day of school, which seems to attract a lot of girls in formal wear, dresses, pantyhose etc. It might give some profit to send a photographer there for one day, though judging by the numerous photos and youtube videos the search provides, the girls seem rather youngish, more 16-18 than 18-20. But it's an event filmed and photographed by so many local journalists that it's totally safe.

Also, further south, I'd think Constanta, Romania is a good place for wetlook, especially of course the resort district of Mamaia. For some reason this never got popular with "old Germans" as Bulgaria's resorts did, and stays young, hip and local. Seen a lot of wetlook there on both the beach and in a small but strategically placed fountain. As for EU Eastern European capitals and cities, I'd say they are a miss, as the wetlook is not really common and of Western European style though when I use Slavic key words on Instagram etc, Poland brings the most results with somewhat obscure fountains but easily accessible and in front of shopping malls or landmarks. Namely the fountains in front of "Arkadia" (a big shopping mall in Warsaw), In front of "Manufaktura" (a big shopping mall in Lodz) and in front of Hala Stulecia "Centennial Hall" (a concert venue and landmark of sorts in Wroclaw, with a very large and easily accessible fountain) seem to crop up quite often in the summer. I guess girls love malls and concerts and love fountains when it gets hot. Though I guess all these places hire security which could get nasty if someone complained of a guy taking candid camera pictures. And as Poland copies German/French strict privacy laws, this could get ugly if the police gets involved (which unlike police further to the East, doesn't really like taking or being offered bribes anymore :/)

Anyway, just wanted to give you some ideas and alternatives if police bribes or camera replacement prices get to high in Moscow.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]