minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:18:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7243.1

Subject: Hello Well said Manta. I totally agree. Positive people get my support! [nt]

Date: Fri 05/12/03 20:50:25 GMT

Name: R. Slicker gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (7243) Bouncing What I like - -

By -Manta- - Manta2015@hotmail.com us Fri 05/12/03 10:00:22 GMT

- Wet Jeans

- Wet Dresses

- Wet Skirts

- Wet Keds/socks

- Wet Leggings/

- Wet Sweaters

- Wet School-Girl Outfits

- Girls Having fun

- Having fun with girls

Are people really THAT interested in hearing what I DON'T Like? Cuz apparently people love responding to those people, which clearly makes the situation worse ; Here, it's Skirts vs Wet Jeans and in the UMD more silly Highschool drama is unfolding as well.  

I laugh at a lot of this sometimes, most voice disagreement, and others are harsh and plain disgust (trolls and such) but some of you people take it WAY too seriously!  If a troll's opinion really matters to you, then you're only giving value to their decisions- You become your own victim by responding in any manner.    

The one thing in this world that everyone wants is to be is appreciated ; A vast majority of this forum are lurkers who've been around for years, but really havn't joined or opened up yet.  A kind word or two is all most contributers really want, and though they should know that countless of us are already quite thankful, It simply helps to see people enjoying your work.  

This is still a great forum, there's still awesome people who keep it together, just remember: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups ; Of course that changes once they're outnumbered =)    

Just my ramble...

-Manta-

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]