Wetlook-Online

Message # 72419

Subject: Question The economics of Wetlook

Date: Tue 16/01/18 13:51:01 GMT

Name: WamMan57 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys - this is a question for WAM producers.

I have an economics and finance degree, and thought it would be interesting to do some research on the economics of producing content for specific fetish interests, in this case my own, wetlook.  I have purchased a number of videos over the years, bought subscriptions to sites, etc. (currently a member of WAM in Style which I highly recommend) and wonder about the economics of these businesses. The questions is this - how much money can a producer expect to make, and how much money can a wetlook model expect to make by catering to our niche fetish desires?  Three examples.  Wam in Style does very nice work - lengthy videos of very cute models, well produced and edited.  This is not easy stuff to do ... obviously takes a lot of time and effort.  So, how does the site owner pay the models like Greta or Elana?  How much can they expect to make?  How much can a good site make in a year?  

I made reference to this question about a month ago on a post, thinking that Leon had to make $100K plus when is sites were going strong.  MK replied saying "Leon would be flattered to think so."  So with that I am just really curious.  Are these producers and models doing it more for fun, or is it a serious business.  Again, given the quality I see going into these sites, I can't believe it would be just for enjoyment.  Not asking for anything that gives away the secrets of the business, but would be interested in anything producers can share about the economics of their businesses.

Cool stuff ... love wetlook. Just FYI, my favorite models are Greta and Diana of Wam in Style, Megan, Michelle, and Jess from Leon's sites, and Mary from Wetlooker.  Also, Smiley is quickly becoming a favorite,  Her recent videos in a skirt, white top and stockings in a pool and bathtub are terrific - she is really sexy.  

Anyway ... thoughts to share?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]