MyWetloook

Message # 72347.2.1

Subject: Hello Re:Another Period

Date: Mon 08/01/18 18:31:51 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are there any videos of this?
In reply to Message (72347.2) Hello Re:Another Period

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 08/01/18 14:22:57 GMT

The show itself is a parody of the British tv drama "Downton Abbey". It has very high production values (in the costuming and locations) but introduces modern day jokes (i.e. the title of the show) in the settings of Victoriana.

The wetlook scenes in the first 2 seasons were decent. So far I have not seen decent wetlook scenes in the snippets of scenes from the upcoming 3rd season. The few seconds of wetlook scene in the 3rd season trailer I can read that as plain as the nose on my face...i.e. it is a parody of the Cameron Diaz carwash scene from "Bad Teacher" set to a Victorian era. Unfortunately it is not a parody of the greatest movie carwash scene of all time....the original scene with Joy Harmon from  the 1967 movie film "Cool Hand Luke" ....but rather they decided to parody the incredibly lame Cameron Diaz Bad Teacher scene which was filmed in such a lousy way (super super super slow mo). Using super slow mo for a carwash scene looks cute, but you don't see much wetlook when water is filmed in this way....so Bad Teacher was not a good example of how to film a carwash scene.

MK

In reply to Message (72347) None Another Period

By Gopher - ca Sun 07/01/18 21:01:08 GMT

I saw a quick preview for the upcoming 2018 series of Another Period, starring Natasha Leggero and Riki Lindhome.

It appears another wetlook segment ( in slow motion) will feature the two leads.

If anyone hasn't caught the quirky comedy in past, It has had the leads wet in a pool with a bride, and Leggero splashing around on a beach, fully clothed, in period dress

on a beach outside Newport.  ( confirmed they shot locally_)  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]