MyWetloook

Message # 72313.2

Subject: None Re:older wetlook site...

Date: Thu 04/01/18 15:59:51 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Your back story is not correct.

None of collections of images were "found".....they were all private collections belonging to Wetfan (TG) and  Roger Carpenter (Aquantics productions) and several other major collectors of vintage material that were donated to the curator JJ from Canada.....who assisted with scanniing these old collection collections and placing them on the VintageWet website. The curator JJ did not run out of material, he sadly developed cancer and then he suddenly disappeared....and her died....so his website became dormant when JJ disappeared. His website was hosted by Graham on the Styx server and neither Graham or Roger were able to get responses from JJ afer JJ became ill. The website sat dormant on Graham's server for 2-3 more years and Graham appealed for a new webmaster to preserve the material and eventually the media was passed along to David Wilkey (artscene wetlook) who is also Roger';s business partner.....so now the site is hosted by David, who is a friend of Roger.

In reply to Message (72313) Peace Man older wetlook site...

By Gary Kay - us Thu 04/01/18 03:22:02 GMT

Gosh I can not remember the name of that site from a decade or more back, tons of great images, nearly all in B&W, Dozens and dozens of pages, the back story was the curator found or had thousands of images and doled them out to his wetsite for nearly 2 years before running out of material. Maybe is was "Vintage wetlook". Well sites like that may be gone but not forgotten. I hope nobody is offended but I posted just about all of the photos I saved from that site on my archive pages, If that is in bad taste I would pull them down. As Always, enjoy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]