minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:56:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 72304.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Thanks MK, these are next level!

Date: Thu 11/01/18 22:39:23 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The reply is late and you may not even see it, but the latest Russian updates are next level. So many scenes with girls in clearly visible pantyhose (not easy to catch on video, especially if they are skin colored) in the last updates. Fantastic!
In reply to Message (72304) None 2 more hours of Russian Fountains Girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 02/01/18 19:33:24 GMT

2 more hours of Russian girls videos posted today.

Full galleries @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

Sample pics also at https://umd.net/forums/topicid/621697

To answer some of the questions raised viz the unedited nature of these videos. FYI we gathered feedback from candid wetlook fans and many said they preferred the reality tv style of our longer videos (reality as it happens) as opposed to a music video style of quick cut edits, which is what you most see on Youtubes....short videos and quick cuts. For quick cut edits that is what you see a lot of on the pool party videos posted on Youtubes...e.g. Indian pool parties.....with lots of annoying edit effects such as strobing and jerky camerawork.....which is great if you an epileptic and love seizures...and cutesy shots using drones and selfie sticks that are useless because they never capture the best shots.  Also, fyi, none of the 3 camera people we hire in Moscow are actually wetlook fans themselves, they just capture whatever they see that looks interesting, but they do not have the "eye" for wetlook that a true wetlook fan has. I have tried to find true wetlook fans to capture the scenes, but all my past cameramen who were wetlook fans have since retired or disappeared, so now I can only hire mainstream non wetlook cameramen on a day rate basis. This year I will continue to look for new cameramen in places like Russia, Ukraine and Germany, so if you live in those countries and want to join our camera team, then email me for a chat.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]