WetlookPro

Message # 72304.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:2 more hours of Russian Fountains Girls

Date: Tue 02/01/18 22:54:05 GMT

Name: Father Christmas fi

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can, sadly, not help you with finding camerapeople, but I can provide you with some (subjective) feedback:

1) please do not start editing the scenes, "reality tv style" longer shots work much better for me than edited ones!

2) While I very much enjoy most of your videos, maybe you could give your current cameramen a few clues? Although i am not sure if my preferences will hold true for everyone, there are some things that I have noticed:

- Sometimes I can get a little frustrated with some parts of your videos - this mostly happens when I can see in the background that something else was happening at the same time (mostly that is a more fully clothed woman getting wet), while you cameraman keeps filming a different woman who might be wearing much less. I understand that they would want to keep filming the same people for some time and I agree that, generally, this works best. It's just maybe a little bit excessive at points.

- Also, I would enjoy more shots of the women actually getting wet as opposed to them wading around in the water and (if possible) some after-shots after they have left the water (your videos often cut off at that point instead of maybe adding 10 to 15 seconds of what happens afterwards).

In reply to Message (72304) None 2 more hours of Russian Fountains Girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 02/01/18 19:33:24 GMT

2 more hours of Russian girls videos posted today.

Full galleries @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

Sample pics also at https://umd.net/forums/topicid/621697

To answer some of the questions raised viz the unedited nature of these videos. FYI we gathered feedback from candid wetlook fans and many said they preferred the reality tv style of our longer videos (reality as it happens) as opposed to a music video style of quick cut edits, which is what you most see on Youtubes....short videos and quick cuts. For quick cut edits that is what you see a lot of on the pool party videos posted on Youtubes...e.g. Indian pool parties.....with lots of annoying edit effects such as strobing and jerky camerawork.....which is great if you an epileptic and love seizures...and cutesy shots using drones and selfie sticks that are useless because they never capture the best shots.  Also, fyi, none of the 3 camera people we hire in Moscow are actually wetlook fans themselves, they just capture whatever they see that looks interesting, but they do not have the "eye" for wetlook that a true wetlook fan has. I have tried to find true wetlook fans to capture the scenes, but all my past cameramen who were wetlook fans have since retired or disappeared, so now I can only hire mainstream non wetlook cameramen on a day rate basis. This year I will continue to look for new cameramen in places like Russia, Ukraine and Germany, so if you live in those countries and want to join our camera team, then email me for a chat.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]