minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 18:47:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 7230.4

Subject: Hello Re: Who visits the Vintage Wetlook Sites?

Date: Fri 05/12/03 03:37:05 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Man....have I been asleep at the wheel. Here I am....producing videos mainly for customers in the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany...and other Northern European countries.....and I completely overlooked the huge wetlook scene down in ZIMBABWE....ha ha. I gotta schedule a trip down there to check out what is happening down there...who would have known...ha ha.

Seriously though..my partner and I have been analyzing wetlook demographics for the last 10 years...and the 4 leading countries for wet fans (by far) are the UK, Germany, USA and Canada. After that, you have some medium sized groups of wet fans in Northern Europe, Australia and Japan. There does not appear to be any wetlook fans in the Middle East and Africa (which is understandable)....and I guess the biggest disapointment are the South and Central American nations...cos they have so much great stuff in their movies and tv shows, yet almost no interest in it from the people who actually live there.

Without a doubt...the biggest new growth region for wetlook fans...are the nations in Eastern Europe....ever since all walls came down and those nations became democracies after the 1980's...their new freedoms and younger generation have exploded into all forms of media and expression...so thats a blooming region right now.

The biggest anomaly in the world....is INDIA. Just look at the stats and scratch your head....20% of the people on this planet are from the Indian sub continent...over one billion people....and they have the largest film industry the world (called "Bollywood") and release over 900 new movies each year...and wetlook is a "cliche" or metaphor to express sexiness in almost every single movie being made in India...yet despite over one billion people watching wetlook on Indian films...not one single person from India has ever contacted me in all the 12 years I have been making tapes...and JJ's stats do not mention India at all...despite them best 20% of the population on this planet.

Go figure that one. I guess if you live in India and see wetlook in almost every movie being made....you become totally desensitized to the subject matter and it does nothing for you...so no Indian person feels the need to read this forum or surf the internet for wetlook websites.

I guess the Indian phenonima proves my theory...i.e. if we lived in an opposite universe...where every single girl always bathed fully clothed....then folks like us would not be interested in it...cos it is too common....then we would all be raving about girls in swimsuits instead.

MK

In reply to Message (7230) Note Who visits the Vintage Wetlook Sites?

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 04/12/03 17:05:41 GMT

I was just checking some stats on the site and thought some of you may find some of them interesting.

Currently we are averaging 800 ~ 1600 visitors per day and they are from the following top 30 countries:

In November:

and in the few days we are into December:

It would seem that wetlook in general and vintage wetlook in particular, has universal appeal.

JJ

Note to Webmasters: At Grayhost, Graham offers some of the best support tools that I have seen, in addition to his superb personal support, when needed. I highly recommend them as your host. http://www.grayhost.net/ (This is not a paid commercial message)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]