minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 13:04:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7230.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Who visits the Vintage Wetlook Sites?

Date: Fri 05/12/03 01:33:25 GMT

Name: Don us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It would seem that everyone in the USA is screwing off at work surfing the web!!!!

BTW, I'm not ranting since that is exactly what I did once we got the internet at work. It was only minutes before I did a search for wetlook and found H2O Video, Messy Fun, World Wide Wet, Aqua Entertainment, and the precursor to Minx. I did nothing but look at pictures for days!!!!

In reply to Message (7230.2) Read This Re: Who visits the Vintage Wetlook Sites?

By soggybottom - uu Fri 05/12/03 01:01:40 GMT

These are interesting stats. Are they listed randomly or by number of hits? It can't have anything to do with the availability of computers. US must have one of the highest per capita availability of home computers.
In reply to Message (7230) Note Who visits the Vintage Wetlook Sites?

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 04/12/03 17:05:41 GMT

I was just checking some stats on the site and thought some of you may find some of them interesting.

Currently we are averaging 800 ~ 1600 visitors per day and they are from the following top 30 countries:

In November:

and in the few days we are into December:

It would seem that wetlook in general and vintage wetlook in particular, has universal appeal.

JJ

Note to Webmasters: At Grayhost, Graham offers some of the best support tools that I have seen, in addition to his superb personal support, when needed. I highly recommend them as your host. http://www.grayhost.net/ (This is not a paid commercial message)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.138 seconds to generate ]