Wetlook-Online

Message # 72291.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:sent an email 3 days ago, no response

Date: Mon 01/01/18 22:39:57 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I checked my email 1 minute ago and I don;t  know your name or recognize your email address.

What file did you request because I don't see any email from you.

You will have to find a way to contact me privately because I cannot publish a video link here on a public forum.

Let me know if you got your free video yet. If not, you must reach me privately otherwise I cannot help you. I have helped almost 300 people get a free video, so there is little more I can do.

In reply to Message (72291.2.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:sent an email 3 days ago, no response

By starfish - safisch02@gmail.com uu Mon 01/01/18 21:31:04 GMT

Hi, thanks for the reply,

i thought the coupons were limited and ran out, but there was no reply message whatsoever, checked the spam once and coulnd find one.

Just forwarded the email, it was great to find some of the classic videos there.

I wish you a happy and wet new year.

In reply to Message (72291.2.1) None Re:sent an email 3 days ago, no response

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 01/01/18 18:44:18 GMT

I have received almost 300 requests for free videos and I have processed all those I received. My email is working just fine.

If I did not respond it means I did not receive your email. Try my alternate email which is markwilliamkelly@yahoo.com

I have given away almost 300 free videos in the last 7 days,

If you send me another email please forward a copy of your prior email which must be dated no later then December 31st, because this offer has expired now. I will honor your request I have now ended the free gift offer.

In reply to Message (72291.2) Question Re:sent an email 3 days ago, no response

By starfish - safisch02@gmail.com uu Mon 01/01/18 16:20:44 GMT

hi, i sent an email 3 days ago to wamtec@comcast.net with the coupon code from the twitter qr code, and asked for Vintage Wetlook Models - 1hr #170475A

But i recieved no response of any kind, were there some spamfilter problems ?

In reply to Message (72291) Info Free Video Dowload

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 31/12/17 16:08:29 GMT

Just a reminder to folks that the free video download offer I made 7 days ago will be expiring in 13 hours. To be fair to folks in other timezones I will extend this to 24 more hours. Anybody who did not get a free video yet (I have granted over 250 free videos requests so far) now is the time to get your skates on and send the coupon code text from my Twitter feed and pick the video you want from our Megastore site.

Happy New Year

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]