MyWetloook

Message # 7221.1

Subject: Hello Curious

Date: Thu 04/12/03 02:34:13 GMT

Name: Old geezer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You know, I rarely see your name on this message board.  You rarely advertise your stuff on this message board (except for the banners at the top of the page, which most people, I suspect, just scroll past without a look).  Based on watching this message board, a person would think that many of the more obscure (or maybe just newer) wetlook producers really dominate the field in terms of good photography/videography and pretty women.  I remember back in 1995 exchanging e-mails with you and feeling kind of in awe that I was in actual conversation with a true wetlook giant.  Your status has only risen in the years since.  There are links to picture galleries on your regular pages that put the membership sides of some sites to shame.  It's curious that in this community you are mostly acknowledged for running this forum (it seems to me), when this forum mostly celebrates persons of sopmewhat lesser stature than yourself.  Maybe it's only right that the newer crop of producers get the lion's share of attention here, but hell, it's your forum.  Or perhaps it's just none of my business.  Anyeay, I appreciate all the stuff you have on your site. And yes, I do occasionally order videos from you, and will again. Any plans to start making your stuff available on DVD?
In reply to Message (7221) Smokin OFF-TOPIC - SPAM

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 04/12/03 00:16:57 GMT

Off topic for once... if like me you are fed up with receiving stupid financial scam emails for transfering money from 3rd world countries, then check out the site above, this guy obviously has lots of time, and loves to string these people along...

Nigel

PS some more wetlook soon !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]