minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 12:16:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72189.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Now available in the store (30sets).

Date: Thu 21/12/17 06:34:24 GMT

Name: wetrod de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you for the extensive answer. I'm glad that members can request older sets via email, which was not obvious to me in the FAQ. Have a nice day! Happy
In reply to Message (72189.1.1) Warning! Re:Now available in the store (30sets).

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ua Wed 20/12/17 18:18:14 GMT

Our site guarantees subscribers (members of the memberarea) the access to the material published during last 6 months, or 20-25 sets minimum). This is the policy of our site and it is written on the main page of the site, you can read it: "... Join WAMinStyle and get access to: photo & video update every week, get access to updates posted during the last 6 months (about 20-25 sets minimum)."

After 6 months or more, the "old" sets move to the store, and it is in sale at the lowest price. Many our customers requested it, somebody does not want to be a regular subscriber, but want to have opportunity to buy selectively what they like.

The second reason for this sets moving is our server, which is not rubber, and the space on it is limited, and a large server is also worth a lot more, which we can not afford yet.

But! If you are our subscriber at the moment, then you can ask for any! sets with the mark "WAMinStyle archive" and we will give you free links to download these sets, just write us a letter to the address: waminstyle@gmail.com or admin@waminstyle.com indicating the sets you need (ID - ###) and your E-mail which you used for registration in the member area on WAMinStyle.

Understand and excuse me please, we are just physically not able to keep so much material on WAMinStyle.

P.S.  Please be informed, in the next few days more 30 old sets will go to the store. For new subscribers all sets of 2017 will remain available.

In reply to Message (72189.1) Confused Re:Now available in the store (30sets).

By wetrod - de Wed 20/12/17 16:13:54 GMT

It is a pity that members of WAMinStyle then have no more access to these sets when they have moved to the store without having to pay extra. I recently bought a few sets in the store, but as this quickly adds up to higher sums, I signed up as a member to gain better access to all the sets. But this results in the curious situation that new sets in the members area are generally cheaper than old sets that you have to buy separately.
In reply to Message (72189) Links Now available in the store (30sets). html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ua Wed 20/12/17 13:58:45 GMT

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]