minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 19:06:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7218.8.1.1

Subject: Question Has anybody ever done a "vintage" set with cameras from today? [nt]

Date: Mon 08/12/03 12:28:07 GMT

Name: David us

Email: spawn75@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (7218.8.1) Great Wouldn't it be great!

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 04/12/03 06:02:12 GMT

I agree. I have often thought it would be great to go back in a time machine with a digital camera an re-shoot some of these sets.

JJ

In reply to Message (7218.8) Pulsing Re: Oops! I've been neglecting my duties! - Vintage Wetlook Update.

By soggybottom - uu Thu 04/12/03 02:48:49 GMT

These are great photos. I keep hearing about the 'good ole days'. Right and wrong! First, the materials and clothing is great. It is fantastic when wet. The women age excellent.

But, think about how far photography has come. A lot of these photos are grainy. The shutter and film speeds were relatively slow. And most of them are in mono-chrom.

Fast foward to digital. Can you imagine what some of these photos would be with a digital SLR? You could get wet every time you looked at them.

Not to mention the computers and internet that brings them to us. These were never available in the 'good ole days'.

I was a kid in the 50's and 60's. It is a good thing that these were not available back then. I probably would have had a melt-down.

In reply to Message (7218) Pictures Oops! I've been neglecting my duties! - Vintage Wetlook Update.

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Wed 03/12/03 14:05:27 GMT

I lost track of what day of the week it is. The weeks are just flying by these days.

Anyhow, the update is up now with 36 new photos for your pleasure and for those who like that kind of thing, there are even some pants this week. (Very few women wore jeans in those days)

enjoy,

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]