WetlookPro

Message # 7218.3.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: Answer for AW

Date: Fri 05/12/03 16:29:50 GMT

Name: A.W. uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

gotcha!  Thanks again for the work that you and everyone else involves puts towards that site.  I'm a patient guy!  I can wait!

LOL!

In reply to Message (7218.3.1) Info Answer for AW

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Thu 04/12/03 05:56:16 GMT

That will be up to Wetfan. he has been very busy lately with other activities (that happens when you retire :)

Also, he figures that Pooldancer and I have enough to do right now with his albums which weigh over 100 lbs and contain over 3000 photos. We are about 3/4 of the way through them now, so we should finish them sometime early next year and the postings will likely continue for the rest of the year.

Now for the technical issues. Wetfan's albums are mainly collections given to him by other wetlook enthusiasts on matte prints. They scan fairly quickly, but the image quality depends on the accuracy of the print when it was developed. Wetfan's own photos were shot on 35mm slides which are great when projected, but very difficult to scan properly. The high contrast requires a very strong light source to bring out the details from the darker areas, stronger than most scanners provide. Then there is the usual exposure & colour correction and dust removal for each image.

So that should keep us busy for the next two years or so!

JJ

In reply to Message (7218.3) Question Re: question for JJ

By A.W. - uu Wed 03/12/03 22:57:24 GMT

Hi JJ.  Youre doing a great service to all of wetlook by keeping the site top notch.  I do have one question: When can we expect to see some updates from Wetfan's Stephanie photos?  The older stuff is fantastic, but I can't wait to see some good quality scans from the 70's.

Thanks!

AW

In reply to Message (7218) Pictures Oops! I've been neglecting my duties! - Vintage Wetlook Update.

By JJ - vintagewet@grayhost.net ca Wed 03/12/03 14:05:27 GMT

I lost track of what day of the week it is. The weeks are just flying by these days.

Anyhow, the update is up now with 36 new photos for your pleasure and for those who like that kind of thing, there are even some pants this week. (Very few women wore jeans in those days)

enjoy,

JJ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]